Misguided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Misguided

Where Misguiders get Misguided

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

VERY IMPORTANT EVERYONE READ THIS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
crazydemonchild

crazydemonchild

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2006-10-07

VERY IMPORTANT EVERYONE READ THIS Empty
PostSubject: VERY IMPORTANT EVERYONE READ THIS   VERY IMPORTANT EVERYONE READ THIS EmptyMon 15 Jan - 12:16

We have changed the lvl requirement for the guild from 40 to 60. Those of you not lvl 60[ , but atleast 50, will] have a week to get there.

From the 21-28 everyone WILL donate 90% to the guild for guild lvling week. After that time you have to donate at least 1% to the guild at all time.

The ranking system is based on your activity, which means the how often you are online and your attitude to other people.

[the ranking process is still being thought out, but thats how its working for now.]

[this in brackets, are edits made be me, sheildsgalore]
Back to top Go down
-shiki-

-shiki-

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2006-11-15

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT EVERYONE READ THIS   VERY IMPORTANT EVERYONE READ THIS EmptyWed 17 Jan - 6:35

eyespoping must get lvl 60 6 more lvls to go !!!
Back to top Go down
finch

finch

Number of posts : 38
Localisation : doing the cha cha cha. all the time. yep, thats me.
Registration date : 2006-10-09

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT EVERYONE READ THIS   VERY IMPORTANT EVERYONE READ THIS EmptyThu 18 Jan - 19:47

lvl bitches ;p !!! if u want percs. to get drops to hand out to the guild evenly would be good. i think maybe all donating what we can to buy a guild house. so officers can collect from percs and place into guild house. then every week or so hand out the drops to everyone evenly. just an idea. what u guys think? :X
Back to top Go down
crowl

crowl

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2006-07-05

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT EVERYONE READ THIS   VERY IMPORTANT EVERYONE READ THIS EmptyFri 19 Jan - 4:00

well first we need to keep the perc alive before worring about who gets what Razz
Back to top Go down
crazydemonchild

crazydemonchild

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2006-10-07

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT EVERYONE READ THIS   VERY IMPORTANT EVERYONE READ THIS EmptyFri 19 Jan - 4:19

guild house would be cool, but i don't think many would donate seeing as how everyone is saving up to buy somethin.

It shouldn't be too hard for people to lvl as long as they try that is lol
Back to top Go down
jayel

jayel

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2006-04-22

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT EVERYONE READ THIS   VERY IMPORTANT EVERYONE READ THIS EmptyFri 19 Jan - 13:53

Anyone who doesnt meet requirement for guild is free to join Sleeks guild Neverness

No lvl requirement and no XP requirements. It has basiaclly been set up as an "ALT" guild cause i was sick of all my alt charries being asked "wanna join my guild" and getting invites when they only on for 5 mins to feed pets or doing crafting and shit.

So if you wanna rejoin misguided once you reach the requirments but dont want to get hassled about joining other guilds and also dont want to give that precious XP while lvling then pm Sleek, Galifrey or Neverness or tell bud.

Oh and yeah, I can also help with lvling, always need some warm bodies to help with XP cap when doing kanis

Peace out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT EVERYONE READ THIS   VERY IMPORTANT EVERYONE READ THIS Empty

Back to top Go down

VERY IMPORTANT EVERYONE READ THIS
Page 1 of 1