Misguided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Misguided

Where Misguiders get Misguided

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WHO WANTS DROPS?!?!

Go down 
+3
ToxicTears
-Fortunado-
finch
7 posters
AuthorMessage
finch

finch

Number of posts : 38
Localisation : doing the cha cha cha. all the time. yep, thats me.
Registration date : 2006-10-09

WHO WANTS DROPS?!?! Empty
PostSubject: WHO WANTS DROPS?!?!   WHO WANTS DROPS?!?! EmptyThu 18 Jan - 19:54

k here was what i was thinking. selling our paddock to buy a guild house that only officers can acess, all perc drops will be placed in there. and at the end of every week. the drops are taken out and given out evenly to every member. i guess it depends on waht u guys want more. a crappy paddock for mounts no one will use coz mounts are boring... lol or/.//////. drops/

post ur ideas.
Back to top Go down
-Fortunado-

-Fortunado-

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2006-08-31

PostSubject: Who wants Drops?   WHO WANTS DROPS?!?! EmptyThu 18 Jan - 20:08

um not me cuz 2 of something at end of the week really isnt much Wink
if the perc even collects enough for that much to give out :p
Back to top Go down
ToxicTears

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-04-19

PostSubject: Re: WHO WANTS DROPS?!?!   WHO WANTS DROPS?!?! EmptyThu 18 Jan - 20:13

it's a good idea but what if it dont collect enoughe like fortun said..
or what if it dies Razz .. we have some very good ppl in the guild but no one hardly ever defends our percs -.- But as i said..it's a good idea

To Blue; if you haven't read my other message of course.. im going away for a couple of days and probly wont be able to get to lvl 60.. so i wonder if u could spare me and wait a week or something to kick me ? ..
Back to top Go down
sheildsgalore
sheildsgalore

Number of posts : 248
Localisation : in the 18-D hyperspace of my mindscape, good luck finding me!
Registration date : 2006-03-23

PostSubject: Re: WHO WANTS DROPS?!?!   WHO WANTS DROPS?!?! EmptyThu 18 Jan - 22:06

Another thing is, is that we actually use our paddock... or rather, would be using if it wasn't for the double rollback a ways back making all our certificates invalid, and supports slow reply to evils ticket to get them recertififed.

and true, our perc isn't very good at collecting stuff, i think in 3 days, our perc got 4 mushroom, 1 sunflower seed, 3 flax fibre, 13 kama, and like 11 sunflower petals.. though our malt perc we had that was helping evil out with baking, was gathering crap loads of malt becuase of the bot that was on the map.. we should think about repercing it.. aking mats for our baker means a small amount of bread for all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
finch

finch

Number of posts : 38
Localisation : doing the cha cha cha. all the time. yep, thats me.
Registration date : 2006-10-09

PostSubject: Re: WHO WANTS DROPS?!?!   WHO WANTS DROPS?!?! EmptyThu 18 Jan - 22:22

well it always says the paddock is empty. if its just bug thing and u still use, nvm about deleting it. maybe. just place a perc. or as someone said just chip in 100kk each to buy a house. or just get a officer to hold onto all the crap the percs drop, or u can do it the way u always do it, anyone can collect anything they want at anytime. its up to everyone i guess.
Back to top Go down
crowl

crowl

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2006-07-05

PostSubject: Re: WHO WANTS DROPS?!?!   WHO WANTS DROPS?!?! EmptyFri 19 Jan - 4:03

place a perc and all funds go towards a guild house and dont sell paddock im planning on buying a golden turkey sometime in the future
Back to top Go down
crazydemonchild

crazydemonchild

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2006-10-07

PostSubject: Re: WHO WANTS DROPS?!?!   WHO WANTS DROPS?!?! EmptyFri 19 Jan - 4:27

selling the paddock is up to everyone with mounts. Its pretty gay that they won't get back to me. I like the guild house idea. the whole drops thing is up to the rhm and the leader. I'm cool with finches idea, or the way we do it now. the perc was awesome at helping me with the baking, i was thinking of puting one on a malt map and flax map that way i can make bread and give an even amount to everyone in the guild.
Back to top Go down
jayel

jayel

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2006-04-22

PostSubject: Re: WHO WANTS DROPS?!?!   WHO WANTS DROPS?!?! EmptyFri 19 Jan - 14:06

I would like the paddock to stay and I too will be getting a Golden turkey soon...

As for Guild house, i will put in but not as much as I did for paddock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHO WANTS DROPS?!?!   WHO WANTS DROPS?!?! Empty

Back to top Go down

WHO WANTS DROPS?!?!
Page 1 of 1