Misguided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Misguided

Where Misguiders get Misguided

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

History Of misguided

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MonkZheng

MonkZheng

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2006-02-11

History Of misguided Empty
PostSubject: History Of misguided   History Of misguided EmptySun 21 Jan - 12:47

Man-Chester United-
Chester wasn't the first leader of Misguided but he sure is doing better than the other 2. The first owner of misguided need money after gambling all away at the trooll fair and using it to buy beer. Enispra, the second owner of misguided used the money that he 'borrowed' from hes friends (chester, yunzhan etc). He later drank a bit too much and wondered of a cliff saying quotes from the game "age of empires", but enough about people we don't know much about, lets get back on Chesters story. He inherited the very small, and very low-leveled guild (not a very good present is it). He thought of leaving the guild to ranka who is now very high lvl (guessed he should of XD just joking... or not). But he couldn't leave the small and damp guild that was made by many, many hours of harvesting crops and selling them and harvesting and selling and you get the point and if he left everyone else would of too, even me (too bad I left anyway). After 'I' Invited a lot more people to the guild, the lvl Sky rocketed from 13 to 14! And then half the people I invited either left for leveled faster than I did, get more money than I did and get Higher lvl than I did.
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/cornypaper
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2005-12-13

PostSubject: Re: History Of misguided   History Of misguided EmptySun 21 Jan - 16:33

i'll show this to enirpisa- good
Back to top Go down
--ChAoS--

--ChAoS--

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2006-02-24

PostSubject: Re: History Of misguided   History Of misguided EmptyMon 27 Aug - 8:10

WHERE AM I?

I DID GOOD AND BAD THINGS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History Of misguided   History Of misguided Empty

Back to top Go down

History Of misguided
Page 1 of 1