Misguided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Misguided

Where Misguiders get Misguided

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bah!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Osa-Anna

Osa-Anna

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2006-09-16

Bah! Empty
PostSubject: Bah!   Bah! EmptyMon 13 Aug - 17:14

I barely keep in touch with some people from misguided I miss it soo much D;
I mostly miss all the taunting I gave to the guys in the guild fore there were like no girls in the guild xD

Bah so everyone post how you have been and how your life is ;P so I can atleast know whateveryone is up to ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.poemsofmyheart.piczo.com
-Fortunado-

-Fortunado-

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2006-08-31

Bah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bah!   Bah! EmptyWed 15 Aug - 13:47

Omg , it has been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG Since ive spoken with any of you, ive had a great time in Misguided, i miss u all so much !, i acually started dofus again last month, but i started on shika, and am acually very successful and rich there :p but i guess thats cuz im level 100 farmer/baker/miner and level 95 jeweler/level 80 dagger smith/100 dagger smith mage, since high level crafters are rare on shika, i get lots of business Very Happy btw, my name on there is Perfect-Remedy, level 5x eni Very Happy so if any1 decides to drop by shika, thats my IGN
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2005-12-13

Bah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bah!   Bah! EmptyWed 15 Aug - 23:17

sorry for not going on for a while frog
went to this summer camp in boston for 3 weeks
Back to top Go down
H-o-t-Master

H-o-t-Master

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2006-08-04

Bah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bah!   Bah! EmptyTue 21 Aug - 17:55

You know how I have been ;p hehe Im doing good ^^ altho you think my noob eca is scary o.o I dont even have ancestrial tree set yet ;p hehehe
Back to top Go down
Osa-Anna

Osa-Anna

Bah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bah!   Bah! EmptyTue 21 Aug - 17:55

Ya I for heartidly given up on my osa it may be 94 but it is boring as hell so I started my sac up again she is not an agi sac and lvl 55 =D 325 agi and now lvl 5 assault and nimble no more foot or other junk xD plus she is a bow sac =P having fun we got me so powered up once that I one hit kill my eni friend Roxas with 230 and then hot kept running from me ;.; but using my sac is so much more fun then my osa xD hopefully I will be better at pvp xD

Today my friend made me and another friend walk around the near by lake xD it took us 3 hours and 45 minutes .... it got so bad we could barely walk and we were getting cramps from the walk xD oh that will be an adventure I will never want to do again xD ... by the way all the way around the lake is all rocks and mud .... we kept tripping over falling trees or crawling under them x-x falling on the rocks trying not to fall in the lake ... and stepping in mud losing our shoes xD ... but it was cool wen we found the bones I wanted to pick up a part of the hip bpne but they stopped me ;.; so close though xD

Fun times here xD I may not get out much when living out in the middle of no where but it is always worth while when I do xD
Back to top Go down
H-o-t-Master

H-o-t-Master

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2006-08-04

Bah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bah!   Bah! EmptyTue 21 Aug - 18:01

That eni had 320 hp tyvm ;p And I was running cuz i was scared of like +500 agi ^^ altho i coulda easily 1 turn killed you xD
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2005-12-13

Bah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bah!   Bah! EmptyTue 21 Aug - 23:32

school is starting in 2 days... depressed
Back to top Go down
Osa-Anna

Osa-Anna

Bah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bah!   Bah! EmptyWed 22 Aug - 6:37

Lucky I want school to start for me but it doesn't start till September 4th I believe o-o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bah!   Bah! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bah!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misguided :: Off Topic Stuff-
Jump to: