Misguided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Misguided

Where Misguiders get Misguided

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Osa-Anna

Osa-Anna

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2006-09-16

Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start Empty
PostSubject: Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start   Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start EmptySun 26 Aug - 16:09

This is a story I started in school on day ;.; not done but I will put the first Chapter to see what you guys think. I used Bonta and Brak in this story ;P.

Chapter 1

The young princess, the heir to the throne of Brakmar, was sleeping soundly. But that ended when the caretaker of the princess came into the room.
“Princess, Princess! Get up and get ready” said the young caretaker.
The seven year old princess turned over in her sleep and sat up groggily looking up at the caretaker.
“Go away May, I want to sleep” she grumbled.
“But Princess your father has returned with the Bontarians for the peace treaty”
“Father!” yelled the young princess, getting up immediately with her black as night eyes shinning brightly. She sprung out of bed and got dressed in all black. The young Princess then ran to her father and jumped up and hugged him like he was going to leave her life soon. Little did the little Princess know it would happen sooner then she hoped.
“Why hello to you too sweetheart” He said chuckling and hugging her back.
“Daddy, I missed you.”
“I missed you too Latish, but go get ready for the treaty.”
“But Father can’t I go sit with the Bontarians? Sitting in front of them makes me uncomfortable.” Latisha whined.
He let out a sigh and gave into his cute daughters pleading eyes.
“Fine, but change your hair and eye color, so they do not know it is you.”
“Yes Father!” She chirped snapping her fingers making her hair change from black as night to silver as the moon and her eyes from onyx black to a gentle violet. She always had to change her hair and eyes when she went out in public, so she wouldn’t be targeted for an assassination. Only the heirs to the throne get black hair and eyes. For the Bontarians it is Blond hair and Blue eyes but Latisha did not know that at the time.
The King entered the treaty room with Latisha behind him. The doors fully open and Latisha bounded for the only seat that was not occupied. She sat down and looked to her left to see a boy her age with blond hair and blue eyes.
“Hi, I’m Latisha”
The boy stayed silent. This only made Latisha try harder to get the boy to talk.
“Hello, what is your name?” Latisha said louder while poking him in the head.
He turned and looked at her and gave a monotone answer of “Corey”. Latisha put a huge grin on her face.
“Do you want to go play out in the garden?”
The boy gave Latisha a weird look like she was crazy. Latisha had looked at him and got an idea.
“Come on” She leaped from her chair and grabbed Corey’s hand pulling him along out to the garden.
“You know we could get in trouble for being out here.” Corey said.
“Nope, we won’t trust me and lighten up some.”
Corey finally let out a small smile for her to see. They played in the garden for a few hours until there was a loud explosion that came from the treaty room. Corey ran away to find his father and Latish ran to the treaty room. When she got there, there was a fight going on.
Latisha looked horrified at the battle in the tiny room. She then shook away the feeling and began to look around the room for her father. She finally spotter him happy to see he was safe but that changed when she saw him get stabbed right by the heart. Latisha was petrified at the site of this. She ran over to her father and hugged him.
“Okay men back to Bonta there is no more heirs to the throne or king, so Brakmar will sure fall on its own”
The Bontarians left the room and fled for Bonta. Latisha cried for her father.
` “Latisha, you’re the new ruler of Brakmar, lead it well and Do not forget you are Brakmar’s ultimate weapon, but use it only when needed.”
Those were Latisha’s father’s last words before dieing in her tiny arms. She cried all night until she cried herself to sleep. Around the afternoon the caretaker, May, found Latisha lying by her father’s dead body.
“Princess wake up” May said shaking her awake.
When Latisha opened her once shining onyx eyes, they were dull lifeless. Her once caring happy heart went cold. The Latisha that everyone knew was lost and may never come back.
Ten years has passed and Latisha had learned how to control her powers and still remained a princess. The governors tried to get her married but she refused to marry some random male.
For those tens years she ruled Brakmar well, but the ice around her heart is colder. She never appeared at a meeting or treaties. She let the governors do all the work.
Latisha had a grudge against the Bontarians but she hates war, so finally she organized another Peace Treaty meeting with the Bontarians. They were arriving the next day and Latisha left everything to the governors fore she still has nightmares about that dreaded night.
Latisha walked into her room and changed into a Black silk night gown that flowed to the floor with a slit up to her thigh on the right.
She sat on her bed and looked at the picture of her and her father playing in the field.
“Tomorrow is the day I make peace with your killer Dad. I’m sorry.” She cried with real tears breaking the ten years she did not cry. She lay down and went to sleep.
The sun slowly raised greeting Latisha making her wake up. She got up, took a shower and changed into a black corset and black skirt. She sat in front of her vanity mirror and brushed her, mid-back length now silver hair.
There was a knock on the door that startled Latisha but brought her back to reality. She turned around to see one of the trusted governors.
“Princess the treaty will be starting, are you joining the Bontarians?”
Latisha nodded just nodded at him and he left. Latisha took one last look in the mirror and left the room thinking about her father.

End Of Chapter

How was it ;.; I liked it, so did my friends but my favorite part come up in chapter 2 ^^ Please be honest ;.;
Back to top Go down
http://www.poemsofmyheart.piczo.com
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2005-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start   Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start EmptyMon 27 Aug - 21:43

nice Very Happy
but just wondering..did the first treaty took place in the city of brak? if so, i find it quite unbelievable, that some bontas can come in stab the king, and just go out safely phew
Back to top Go down
--ChAoS--

--ChAoS--

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2006-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start   Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start EmptyMon 27 Aug - 23:42

Im not even in it Sad
Back to top Go down
Osa-Anna

Osa-Anna

PostSubject: Re: Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start   Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start EmptyTue 28 Aug - 0:53

we'll just say they had to fight there way out ... besides the story is suppose to focus on Latisha and Corey ;.; .... I had fun writting the second chapter .... my friends said I gave this person a painful death ;.; ... and no one from Dofus is in it I just used Brak and Bonta to signify enimies that will need to be brought together to stop a war ;.;
Back to top Go down
--ChAoS--

--ChAoS--

PostSubject: Re: Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start   Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start EmptyTue 28 Aug - 8:32

im teh barney
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

PostSubject: Re: Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start   Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start EmptyTue 28 Aug - 21:53

oic study
Quote :
my friends said I gave this person a painful death
who is this person btw?
Back to top Go down
Osa-Anna

Osa-Anna

PostSubject: Re: Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start   Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start EmptyWed 29 Aug - 7:31

the killer of Latisha's father ;.; .... I can continue posting up my chapters whenever I get them typed up if you want ;.;
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

PostSubject: Re: Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start   Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start EmptyWed 29 Aug - 20:14

yes please hyper
Back to top Go down
--ChAoS--

--ChAoS--

PostSubject: Re: Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start   Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start EmptyWed 29 Aug - 21:53

YES PLXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
Osa-Anna

Osa-Anna

PostSubject: Re: Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start   Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start EmptyFri 31 Aug - 21:17

;.; Okay then I actually have to work of finishing my story x-x only have up to almost chapter 3 wrtten seeing as I started it to keep me ocupied during boring classes in school xD and we and just starting school on tuesday again =D more time to work on it but I also have to study ;.;
Back to top Go down
Osa-Anna

Osa-Anna

PostSubject: Re: Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start   Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start EmptySat 1 Sep - 4:00

Chapter 2

The doors open and everyone looked at the governors enter the room. Latisha entered behind them and took a sear in the front by a familiar blond.
“Hi! I’m Corey” The Blond greeted.
Latisha just gave him a glare that could kill a thousand people with one look in her eyes. She just huffed and looked away. Corey gave her a weird look.
“Did I do something to deserve such treatment?” Asked the confused Blond.
Latisha just stood up at a fast pace that knocked the chair over. The governors of Brakmar looked at her with eyes asking if everything was okay. Latisha just gave a nod and left the room with a very confused Blond.
‘I know that girl, but from where have I met her?’ This thought ran threw Corey’s mind.
Latisha sat on the bench in the garden admiring the various selections of colored Roses. It was so peaceful in the garden that Latisha almost broke a smile for the first time in ten years.
But that ended immediately when there was a loud explosion that came from the gate. Latisha ran back to the palace and ran to the top of the tallest tower. She looked out the window to see a Bontarian army killing people and destroying all the homes, advancing towards the palace with only one goal; Destroying Brakmar for good.
This boiled Latisha’s blood, she was mad, no mad was an understatement, she was furious. She walked down the stairs changing her hair and eye color back to normal.
Latisha stood in a dark corner knowing they would be there soon.
The door opened and the front line of the army was in the room. Latisha came out of the shadows with a calm expression plastered on her face with her black eyes closed.
“Take another step and we shoot!”
Latisha laughed at this ‘threat’.
“You think you can kill me, Latisha, Brakmar’s ultimate weapon and only heir to the throne?”
She finally opened her eyes and gave them a hateful glare. The army got scared, so they readied their bows and arrows.
A black aura emitted from Latisha’s body. Latisha had her eyes closed concentrating on the pulsing power within her. The black aura grew around her and looked more menacing by the second.
The men released their arrows and they went flying towards her. Latisha’s eyes shot open and a black vapor shot out killing the whole army except a few in the back. Latisha regained her composure and stood there.
The king and prince of Bonta and a few army men left came running in. Latisha looked directly at the king, the killer of her father.
“I thought we killed all the heirs” Said the King
“You were wrong. I always change my hair to blend in instead of being numbered out.”
Latisha just stood there with hateful eyes starring at the Blond King in front of her.
“You came Ten years ago and killed my father, I decided to put the past behind me and make peace but you go and kill my people! Now I can not forgive you”
The king looked petrified, so motioned the remainder guards to attack her. They ran at her calm form with there swords ready to strike Latisha
Latisha gave them a bored look and released an energy wave that knocked the men against the wall.
Latisha went into a trans-like state and begun to float up into the air. Black and red bat-like wings sprouted from her back and covered her whole body in a cocoon form. When her wings broke open to reveal Latisha looking the same; except her cloths and make-up.
Her eyes closed revealing black eye shadow, eyeliner, and mascara. Instead of her corset and skirt she wore a one piece dress; the top part like a tube top and the bottom a short tight skirt. Her nails now long and black; the new Latisha is present.
She opened her eyes and flew directly in front of the king with the prince beside him. She could see the fear in his eyes and smirked at it.
“You killed my father now I will repay the favor.”
His eyes widen in fear and with one last try to kill her, he thrusts his sword towards her heart.
In a blink of an eye she caught the sword with her bare hand and threw it away. She licked the cut on her hand licking all the blood up.
“Mmm, I wonder what you taste like”
Latisha took her nail and scratched the blond’s cheek. She then licked it. Then in a swift moment threw her hand threw the Blond’s body holding the heart on the other side. She pulled her hand back and threw the heart at his son.
“There you can have your father back.”
The blond stood there petrified but then got his senses back.
“Latisha is that you?” She just gave him a small smirk.
“Took you long enough to notice”
“Why did you kill him?!”
“One he invaded my city and two he killed my father ten years ago!” Latisha said with hate dripping from her words. “Now, since you’re older, you’re next Corey, prepare to die”
Corey closed his eyes and began to float. Latisha watched in amazement when two angel wings sprouted out of Corey’s back. The white wings covered his body in a cocoon-like state. When his wings opened up he wore a black T-shirt and black pants with a blue trench coat. His wings out stretched so he was hovered off the floor.
Latisha flew up until she was right in front of him.
“Hmm, so I’m no the only one with powers”
Corey went to grab Latisha but she dodged him and flew behind him. He was clueless of her whereabouts.
She wraps her arms around him and bit his ear.
“Looking for me, Corey?”
This sent shivers down his spine. He grabbed her wrist and threw her over himself into a wall.
Latisha got up and growled at him fro throwing her. She flew in one spot for a long period of time before collecting a energy ball that sparked like lightning.
Corey saw this and started to do the same. Latisha was now holding a black sparking sphere of energy: Corey held a white one.
They flew at each other with hands extended.
Just before they hit a blinding white light engulfed them.
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

PostSubject: Re: Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start   Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start EmptySat 1 Sep - 14:36

Quote :
She pulled her hand back and threw the heart at his son
I love you
Back to top Go down
Osa-Anna

Osa-Anna

PostSubject: Re: Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start   Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start EmptySat 1 Sep - 15:53

xD Ya I have a demented mind =P it sometimes scares my friends and that is also what ended me at the doctors office to see if I should take anti-depresants -__- my mom found one of my poems which happened to be a suicidal one too -__- my luck =P
Back to top Go down
--ChAoS--

--ChAoS--

PostSubject: Re: Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start   Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start EmptySat 1 Sep - 19:42

Barney Says : Emo

†Prince of Retardia† Retardia>You says:
Emo
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

PostSubject: Re: Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start   Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start EmptyThu 6 Sep - 18:52

chapter 3? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Osa-Anna

Osa-Anna

PostSubject: Re: Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start   Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start EmptyFri 14 Sep - 5:49

I will try to get chapter 3 this weekend I've been swamped with work since day one .... grade 11 is a hard year x-x
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

PostSubject: Re: Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start   Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start EmptyFri 14 Sep - 19:24

take your time study
Back to top Go down
Osa-Anna

Osa-Anna

PostSubject: Re: Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start   Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start EmptyThu 27 Sep - 7:25

I am sorry I haven't been able to put up the chapter I have been sick then I have been swamped with work I missed and doinf test and I doubt I will be able to do it this week end fore I have a big Math project due monday and I've had awhile to do it but I am too lazy to actually do it .... and I have a second interview for a job sooo I am truly sorry for not putting it up ... I would type it right now but I'm off to do Chemistry Homework and Math x-x ... Wooo .....
STAY IN SCHOOL; THINK ABOUT YOUR FUTURE ;P
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

PostSubject: Re: Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start   Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start EmptyThu 27 Sep - 18:29

aww.. Neutral
well just take your time
and good luck with your interview!
Back to top Go down
Osa-Anna

Osa-Anna

PostSubject: Re: Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start   Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start EmptyThu 8 Nov - 5:47

o-o I will try and get this chapter aTLEAST TONGIHT AFTER MY HOMEWORK OR IT MAY BE TOMOROW I don't work until friday anyways so I may have it up ^^ I'm sorry I lose interest and all that what not easily ><
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

PostSubject: Re: Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start   Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start EmptyThu 8 Nov - 17:04

at least you didnt forget misguided Wink
Back to top Go down
Osa-Anna

Osa-Anna

PostSubject: Re: Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start   Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start EmptyThu 6 Mar - 11:40

Omg I am so sorry i just finished chapter 3 when I had free time in class like a week ago I forgot to type it up to post it here ;/ sorry really I have more work to do this semester Razz
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

PostSubject: Re: Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start   Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start EmptyWed 2 Apr - 0:20

I am still waiting Smile
Back to top Go down
Osa-Anna

Osa-Anna

PostSubject: Re: Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start   Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start EmptyWed 2 Apr - 22:48

I keep forgetting to finish typing it up but I will try >< ... I hate schooolll sooo much >< I have to gain 15% in english for it to be a qualifying grade for university -__- fun the only course I keep up with is history and math Razz
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

PostSubject: Re: Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start   Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start EmptySun 6 Apr - 22:26

I am sure your Eng grade will improve in no time if you keep writing study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start   Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start Empty

Back to top Go down

Oposites Attract ... But Not Always From The Start
Page 1 of 1