Misguided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Misguided

Where Misguiders get Misguided

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

alriental requests allience

Go down 
+9
GX
miso
shumdude
giantjawa
Ompster
vigetto
ultrahero
--ChAoS--
FTTW
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

ally wif alriental
yea
alriental requests allience - Page 2 Vote_lcap63%alriental requests allience - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 63% [ 12 ]
NO!! WAR!!
alriental requests allience - Page 2 Vote_lcap37%alriental requests allience - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 37% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
--ChAoS--

--ChAoS--

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2006-02-24

alriental requests allience - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: alriental requests allience   alriental requests allience - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Mar - 23:19

Pppfffffff Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Yunzhan

Yunzhan

Number of posts : 336
Localisation : staring from the sidelines *waves sign* Go Misguided!
Registration date : 2005-12-14

PostSubject: Re: alriental requests allience   alriental requests allience - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Mar - 23:32

Right...so..umm..next time someone signs up for this forum, could the Admin check out who they are? It;s kidna scary knowing that non-Misguided people are reading this... But anyways..ya ^^
Back to top Go down
--ChAoS--

--ChAoS--

PostSubject: Re: alriental requests allience   alriental requests allience - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Mar - 23:37

uhum .. .. weird
Back to top Go down
yannickfma

yannickfma

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2005-12-13

PostSubject: Re: alriental requests allience   alriental requests allience - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Mar - 0:01

Heh, you think I can't see this eh? XD

Well, you should go train yourself... So far as I've seen you train, even my feca is lvl 24 now... no offense, but you should hurry up and train!! lol!
Back to top Go down
--ChAoS--

--ChAoS--

PostSubject: Re: alriental requests allience   alriental requests allience - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Mar - 0:10

Eheh =p =p Very Happy Razz Razz Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

Number of posts : 1345

PostSubject: Re: alriental requests allience   alriental requests allience - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Mar - 19:21

Yunzhan wrote:
Right...so..umm..next time someone signs up for this forum, could the Admin check out who they are? It;s kidna scary knowing that non-Misguided people are reading this... But anyways..ya ^^

it is impossible to know the person that registered elephant well...i dont think it matters that much though for i like more ppl know about us Very Happy as long as they dont spam or misuse this forum...

well...to gx...i am sry if u find this topic offensive Sad i dont think i can make the decision within short time...however, i strongly suggest being neutral wif ur guild Neutral it is a bad idea to declear war for we know alriental is A LOT stronger than us Sad Sad (we are NOT afraid...it's just not the right time to have war...but we will catch up Twisted Evil )(i believe u have a spy or somekind in our guild...?? i dunno) as being allies...it doesnt seem possible either..for some reason a lot of our guild members dislike alriental Suspect and most of ur guild are brak Evil or Very Mad

well...i cannot make this decision alone...all officers and treasurers plz pm me in forum/game about wat u think of it
Back to top Go down
--ChAoS--

--ChAoS--

PostSubject: Re: alriental requests allience   alriental requests allience - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Mar - 20:49

Well What can i say..

This is what alriental says:
Enemy Guilds
Want a way to earn some extra cash? Below is a list of enemy guilds of Alriental, if perc of any of these guilds are found please click on the report button and report the perc coord. Remember to leave your IGN so we can reward you with your kama:

WANTED:

Misguided

Immortalz

Magic

Anglica Rebillion
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

PostSubject: Re: alriental requests allience   alriental requests allience - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Mar - 21:04

Shocked
so...they decleared war on us Evil or Very Mad
although this is not wat i wanted...
everyone train hard and perpare for war Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Noxus

Noxus

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2006-03-26

PostSubject: Re: alriental requests allience   alriental requests allience - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Mar - 21:06

Im ready if we have to do this, but i am an osa and osa are like the weakest class. Sad

Noxus
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

PostSubject: Re: alriental requests allience   alriental requests allience - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Mar - 21:16

they become strong after lvl54 Twisted Evil
and get an intell set instead of prespic for pvp too Wink
Back to top Go down
Noxus

Noxus

PostSubject: Re: alriental requests allience   alriental requests allience - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Mar - 21:21

actuly after the update they weakend potc by alot now osa are very weak Sad and i sold my int set thats y i need gelax set and that will take forever to hum i am not buying it cuz i dont wanna spend like 3 million kamas on the ring id rather hunt it.

Noxus
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

PostSubject: Re: alriental requests allience   alriental requests allience - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Mar - 21:34

well..maybe u can try fire kwak? i think it worth only about 1m Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Noxus

Noxus

PostSubject: Re: alriental requests allience   alriental requests allience - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Mar - 21:37

Yea i might but u dont get many ppl selling the hole set Neutral

Noxus
Back to top Go down
yannickfma

yannickfma

PostSubject: Re: alriental requests allience   alriental requests allience - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Mar - 22:35

Sigh.. sometimes it's hard... I think even giantjawa's looking for full set correct? Yeah fire kwak is very good especially the +1 mp and ap and stuff. But I prefer red scaraleaf for me, as I need more intel then those mp stuff, that's what I prefer (as a feca, but maybe not all fecas may agree).
Back to top Go down
Yunzhan

Yunzhan

PostSubject: Re: alriental requests allience   alriental requests allience - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Mar - 22:52

I prefer Full Tree with Chitori..problem is..I don;t have it and I can't use it....yet...XD

And, we're not afraid of war with Alriental...for I have a secret attack...a deadly one... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
GX

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2006-03-27

PostSubject: Re: alriental requests allience   alriental requests allience - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Mar - 22:53

We did come to a conclution of declaring war with Misguided but not because we want to but because of some of ur members trash talking... That might be what we posted on our website but we have not actually started a war. I myself think this war is stop able. I think the -chester is a great leader and knows the capability of his own guild. We do not plan to attack you guys yet but if anymore teash talking from Misguiders im afraid this war is unstopable.

And another reason is because u guys have us on ur enemy list. If -chester can give us a good explanation for this then we will stay in neutral with misguided.

GX
Back to top Go down
Yunzhan

Yunzhan

PostSubject: Re: alriental requests allience   alriental requests allience - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Mar - 22:58

Sorry to butt-in GX...but our Leader's name is chester-, not -chester....XD

So chester-...it's all up to you now...we'll follow wherever you command! (That also puts makes you responsible is anything bad happens Razz )
Back to top Go down
GX

PostSubject: Re: alriental requests allience   alriental requests allience - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Mar - 23:05

Ill im saying is we wont declare war untill we actually fight each other all we want is an explanation for putting us on ur enemy list. Putting you guys on the wanted list is just like wat u guys are doing. Im currently asking Alriental to stay on neutral mod with Misguided. If war really comes between us its would not only be perc but also aggressing with be part of it. I saw 2 misguided members 2day and without me saying anything they just keep challengeing me and say that alriental sucks. thats wat makes us mad.
Back to top Go down
yannickfma

yannickfma

PostSubject: Re: alriental requests allience   alriental requests allience - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Mar - 23:36

We trash talking? Hmm... This is a joke. We only do it when our members are mad or accused by other people, like when you guys say that we suck, you guys rule and those kind of stuff. We don't want to declare war either, but please make it clear that our guild only talks the truth, and we won't trash talk for no reason. No

I hope both guilds could stay in neutral modes seeing you come and tell us. Thanks for telling us the reason why we're in your enemy list. But I think it maybe a confusion... we dun talk like that unless... (as I said above)
Back to top Go down
GX

PostSubject: Re: alriental requests allience   alriental requests allience - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Mar - 23:48

It is really hard to control what every member does in a guild and i apoligies if any of our member has been rude but wat i say is true. i might not knw the background story y some of ur members are beening offensive but the point is they did it to a inocent person.

But any how, this is not my point. All we want is a explanation of y we are on ur enemy list. Once we knw the reason we can talk about it. As most of our guild members also think that its better to be neutral with Misguided.
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

PostSubject: Re: alriental requests allience   alriental requests allience - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Mar - 23:51

well...to speak the truth i neva put alriental on the enemy list Shocked all moderators and admin on the forum has the power to edit messages Rolling Eyes
Quote :
I saw 2 misguided members 2day and without me saying anything they just keep challengeing me and say that alriental sucks. thats wat makes us mad.
plz dont do such rude things again Evil or Very Mad it is very wrong to harass a person for no reason...even if u hate his guild Shocked
Back to top Go down
Yunzhan

Yunzhan

PostSubject: Re: alriental requests allience   alriental requests allience - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Mar - 23:53

Perhaps we're just misguided, that's all ^^
Back to top Go down
--ChAoS--

--ChAoS--

PostSubject: Re: alriental requests allience   alriental requests allience - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Mar - 23:54

Well , ..........................................

hmm misguided

so if u got challenged , u probably say the name too
Back to top Go down
GX

PostSubject: Re: alriental requests allience   alriental requests allience - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Mar - 0:17

Well, from ur answers all i can say is we keep the things the way they are now, and until we can come up with a conclusion there will be no war.
Back to top Go down
Ompster

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2006-02-12

PostSubject: Re: alriental requests allience   alriental requests allience - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Mar - 8:06

heck who cares about alriental...war on them!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: alriental requests allience   alriental requests allience - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

alriental requests allience
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next