Misguided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Misguided

Where Misguiders get Misguided

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The story of a life time

Go down 
+2
Yunzhan
MonkZheng
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MonkZheng

MonkZheng

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2006-02-11

The story of a life time Empty
PostSubject: The story of a life time   The story of a life time EmptyFri 24 Mar - 16:29

Once upon a time there was a man, as he was happily walking around, a dark miner came and whacked him with 70000 damage. But the man flew the wrong way and hit the miner and landed on a dragon turkey and rode the dragon turkey.Then he kicked the dragon turkey of a cliff and said bye bye dragon turkey, but he was still on it. So he landed in the water and got eaten by a sharp blue dregeon. At the top of the cliff, another dragonturkey saw the first one and thought it was a gmae so it jumped off as well and landed on the dregeon turkey which exploded with 700000000 damage force. which man the man fly out of the atmosphere and land on the sun. sunny so he thought woooooooow, this is a great place to sun bake, so he got out a towel and slept on it. but, while he was sleeping Sleep , a sand crab pinced his toe and he went Fu*ck, shit, wtf! and kicked the crab but alos kicked the towel and got melted, yes even with his 80% fire resist. so he got melted into iron and then gold.

1000 years later
2 miners ( the darkminer's great great great great great great great great great great great grea grandsons) came to the sun looking for revenge! they had Adv Fire kawkree set ( a new set wiht 100% fire resist)
and found the gold and poked it and the godl went aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr and said man this place is cold, so the miners brought him home and gave him hot chocolate. after a week they decided to sell him because they were poor ( even though the had 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999kk) So the gold is at a museum, but then a crackler came and sid, there's my tooth!, and took the tooth and plopped it into his mouth. but then a drucken pandwa picked up the crackler and threw them to some where. They landed at imp vilage but left cause everything cost too much. they went to the trool fair and played trool ball ( like football exepct with a trool instead of a ball) and they won 10 tokens. they decided to go to bonta cause it was so close. but while they arrived all the bontas attacked him and kill him. then the tooth came out and said you monsters, we where here just to have a good time, but you, you killed him! then the crackler said with his last breath who was the 700 tonnes stone moneter here, not i, not i......
then the gold said NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
my brother my captain my KING!

then a cow did a poo the end! cheers cheers cheers

write a comment at the end bom bom bom

darkshen is so sexy!

Last edited by on Fri 24 Mar - 16:48; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/cornypaper
Yunzhan

Yunzhan

Number of posts : 336
Localisation : staring from the sidelines *waves sign* Go Misguided!
Registration date : 2005-12-14

PostSubject: Re: The story of a life time   The story of a life time EmptyFri 24 Mar - 16:32

That's...a nice story ^^, hey..that gives me an idea! Why dont we have a story section/thread here?
Back to top Go down
--ChAoS--

--ChAoS--

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2006-02-24

PostSubject: Re: The story of a life time   The story of a life time EmptyFri 24 Mar - 16:39

yay i still like it cheers Razz Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MonkZheng

MonkZheng

PostSubject: Re: The story of a life time   The story of a life time EmptyFri 24 Mar - 16:41

yea
Back to top Go down
MonkZheng

MonkZheng

PostSubject: Re: The story of a life time   The story of a life time EmptyFri 24 Mar - 16:41

but need money to make the series
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2005-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The story of a life time   The story of a life time EmptyFri 24 Mar - 18:56

maybe i should change the graphic section to fan art so u can post stories there Very Happy
very creative story anyways lol!
Back to top Go down
yannickfma

yannickfma

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2005-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The story of a life time   The story of a life time EmptySun 26 Mar - 20:43

LOL NICE CREATIVE STORY! Wink Yeah we should have a fan art for our members to bring creative stories and things... For somehow I can't see pics on my computer on graphics section Sad
Back to top Go down
Ompster

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2006-02-12

PostSubject: Re: The story of a life time   The story of a life time EmptyMon 27 Mar - 10:20

lol a funny stupid story
Back to top Go down
MonkZheng

MonkZheng

PostSubject: Re: The story of a life time   The story of a life time EmptyMon 27 Mar - 19:41

yes, chester place my drawings in the fan art
Back to top Go down
MonkZheng

MonkZheng

PostSubject: Re: The story of a life time   The story of a life time EmptyThu 20 Jul - 21:51

waa, i wnat more replies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story of a life time   The story of a life time Empty

Back to top Go down

The story of a life time
Page 1 of 1