Misguided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Misguided

Where Misguiders get Misguided

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

submit ur masterpiece here =p

Go down 
+2
Yunzhan
FTTW
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2005-12-13

submit ur masterpiece here =p Empty
PostSubject: submit ur masterpiece here =p   submit ur masterpiece here =p EmptyMon 3 Apr - 18:04

for futher info of the contest go here:
https://misguided.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?p=2185#2185
ty

Last edited by on Fri 4 Aug - 14:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yunzhan

Yunzhan

Number of posts : 336
Localisation : staring from the sidelines *waves sign* Go Misguided!
Registration date : 2005-12-14

PostSubject: Re: submit ur masterpiece here =p   submit ur masterpiece here =p EmptyWed 5 Apr - 23:03

Tofu Bravery, a rare sight.

((Written in the POV of a Tofu summoned)

*Peep* Hi! My name is Tofu No. 2057. My summoner is Commander giantjawa. Right now, we're stuck in a fight where things are going badly...very badly.

If I turn my non-existant neck to the right, I could make out a vague shape with a big mushroom head.

*chirp* *chirp* I know! I think they're called Fungi Masters!

*peep* Darn it! This guy's a better summoner than my Commander.

*CHEEP!* Wow!! it just killed one of my Commander's allies! The shield guy with a name that reminds me of a Radio Station...oh ya! His name's FMfeca...

Anyways...things aren;t going too well like I said. The Tofu summoned before me just popped because of a Mush Mush's bad breathe...and so far..it's 3:10, including summons.

I must help my Commander! I spotted a Mush Mush somewhere far away, and went for that. Kissing it (I still don't know why our attack is called Kiss of Tofu..we don't kiss..we peck...HARD), it vanished into thin air as I killed it.

BOOM
Hurray, the white haired dude just summoned an Exploding Doll and hitted the Fungi Master! Look at the damage!

SWISH
Uh oh...not a good sign...he just took some damage...scratch that..he took lots of damage!

*peep* *peep* Oh no! I knew I shouldn't have wandered away from my Commander...he needs me! And these darn Mush Mush's are in the way..if I could just zip by all of them and attack the Fungi Master...

*chirp* Yes, passed dodge roll! ... Oh no! Commander giantjawa!!

I ran with all my might, hopping over the Mush Mushs and using their heads as a springboard. I even flew briefly in the air..for 3.52 seconds I was actaully flying! Landing on my 2 feet, I ran all the way to where Commander giantjawa stood back to back with Ally Yunzhan.

Yes! Just in time, I threw myself into the path of the blade, knowing probaley well that I own't survive, but it;s time I show other people that Tofus aren't cowards! Good luck Commander, when you grow old and die, I'll be waiting in Heaven with the other 2056 others you summoned!

((Switched POV, back to normal))

"This is it jawa. We're gonna die..with so much poisoning done to us...we wont't survive the next turn unless it doesn't hit us."

"...well..nice meeting you too...and- huh?!"

Both Yunzhan and giantjawa's eyes grew wide as they saw a familiar yellow blur run straight into the path of the blade. They both heard the all-to-well-known popping sound of a Tofu exploding from it's injuries and silence fell upon them.

Yunzhan looked skeptical, but as he turned to look questionly at giantjawa, he stepped back as he saw the angry light in jawa's eyes.

"So..", muttered giantjawa "You think you could pop all my Tofus like that, huh? You are worse than Yunzhan with his Manifold Bramble! At least he says sorry and asks for my permission!! Die MUSHROOMHEAD!!

Brandishing his trusty Firekwak Blade, giantjawa ran up to the Fungi Master and used all his strength and swung the blade.

The Fungi Master smirked, and was looked astonished as it split into 2 halves and fell apart.

'That...was for Tofu No. 2057, and all the others you popped..." Sitting on the ground, giantjawa lightly kicked FMfeca's prone form on the ground. "Well...I guess he took a pretty bad knock to the head before he was half-dead..oh well..."

Looking up to the sky, at possibly where Heaven was, giantjawa whispered, "Thank you Brigidier General 2057" and turned back and walked slowly back to their Inn, helping Yunzhan support FMfeca.
Back to top Go down
MonkZheng

MonkZheng

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2006-02-11

PostSubject: Re: submit ur masterpiece here =p   submit ur masterpiece here =p EmptyFri 7 Apr - 17:49

i submit all my stuff stories, guides and artworkies!

nice story yunzy
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/cornypaper
MonkZheng

MonkZheng

PostSubject: and one story that i made up   submit ur masterpiece here =p EmptyFri 7 Apr - 18:23

Another Story of a life time
Bad MOthers Day

"the Coast is clear" said Jim as he ran to class. He slowly crept to his desk, hoping no one would notice.
"Late again Mr. Iop?" Said Mr. Eca (the science teacher)
"Sorry Mr.Eca, it wont happen again" he said as he climbed inot his chair.
"Thats another dentention" Said Mr.Eca is a snaling voice.

"So what happened?" Asked Curtis (Jims best frined and xelor)
"Well, ummmm, as u see....."
"One more peep out of you Jim and both of u will be in dentention!"

As class ended It was time for recess. The two boys walked down the stairs talking as Jim bumped into Mike (a.k.a. Big mike the school bully who was a str iop rather than a str and intel one)
"O! did u bump into me?" Said Mike.
"Ummm, well, ye...."
"Oh are u talking to me?" as he pushes Jim on the ground " Well if u are than that must mean u want to fight me, Asturb Park, right after school"
Then he gave him one last push and walked away.
"O, are u tttttallking to me. neen ,eenn, stupid Mike doesnt know anything" said Jim.

Detention time came. Jim was sitting at his desk bored and looking at the clock. "WTF the clock hand just moved backwards" thought Jim. TIck Tock was the only thing in JIms mind at the moment.
"Dont move class i have to have a break. BrB" said the teacher. This was the time for Jim to make his move, he grabbed his bag and run for the window, and with his aglity he can land on the mat the the Eca high jump team was training on now. The Jumped! and landed flat down on his face in the dirt. The Ecas looked at him .
"I'm ok" said JIm as he popped him self up again and started run to home.
Then he saw a huge group of ppl at the park "Oh shit" thought Jim. "there he is... over there" said a voice.
"GET HIM!" screamed Mike.
"Help ME!" yelled Jim as he ran for home. And quickly made a right and with Mike punny mind, he turn left. "Phew" Then he woalked home opened his bag as lots of pieces of potery came out. "Oh great, my mothers day present is broken"

Mikes

First there is Big MIKE who is the school bully
then there is NICE mike who gives out free stuff from the bakers
next in Super Mike who is the highest lvl mike in asturb lvl 72
and last is Mike Mike who was the first mike that was in asturb but hes real name was Paul.
Back to top Go down
yannickfma

yannickfma

Number of posts : 131

PostSubject: Ch. 2 - The tale of the conquerors   submit ur masterpiece here =p EmptyFri 7 Apr - 19:31

** I also posted one copy in the fan art section. Thanks for giving me the opportunity! **

Ch. 2 - The Tale of the Conquerors

Review of last chapter:

The previous Ch.1 talks about FMfeca hearing about the rumor about the missing dofus, and he attempts to find them and retrieve them. On his way, he meets his old friends Yunzhan and Giantjawa, and the three also meets a strong lvl 90 feca called Chester-. With Chester-'s help, they set out to their journey to find the missing dofus. But not long afterwards... they met a GIGA JUPA!!

---------------------------------------

Giantjawa stared up the sky, now covered by a humongous black hammer and a corpulent body, as the hammer drops in great speed and height to smash him into pieces. Seeing this, FMfeca acts as hero and makes use of his speed and rushes up to Giantjawa, casting an immunity on Giantjawa, who would've been the first to get hit by the Jupa. However, the others would likely get hit after the big drop of the Gigajupa, and FMfeca himself would be first to lose his life. His heart thumped extremely fast, his blood dashed in extreme speed, and he made a final jump jumping backwards as far as he could. But the jupa's hammer was way too fast to dodge...

The sound of an arrow broke the silence, and with the speed of light a retreat arrow was shot out, pushing the jupa and her enormous hammer away. FMfeca fell on the ground to break his jump, amazed that he still had his life, and looked over left to where the arrow was shot. Suddenly, Chester- shouted, "Cryfly!! Cryfly hey!!" "Yo chester-, long time no see! Seems your friend over there had a little trouble right?" replied the cra named Cryflydie, "By the way, I also brought these 3 of my good friends with me while I was on my way to find the missing dofus. They're Chaos, Shieldsgalore, and Darkshen the second... (Call darkshen for short)"

Unexpectedly just as Cryfly finished telling the names, 8 hatchets were thrown by the giga jupa towards all the 8 fighters standing there chatting casually. They had totally forgot about their enemy! But chaos wasn't going to let these weapons hit him and the other fighters. He was a brave, courageous Ecaflip, and he simply casted 2 Heads of Tails, splitting all the hatchets in pieces and sending them away. Just in time, Yunzhan casted soothing bramble and a bramble, Giantjawa rushing up slashing his fire kwak blade, Shieldsgalore doing cloudy attack, Darkshen the second doing brockle, FMfeca also doing Cloudy attack... AND of course, Chester- did his BURNING GLYPH... ... (opps srry, I'm so into burning glyph XD)

Anyways... **The giga jupa took all damages because she was soothed, and she wouldn't have died that easily; but because she fell on a sharp piece of the broken hatchets, the sharp edge poked into her, popping her and air spilt up of her. The massive air caused a twister, sending her flying around the sky, far far away... And soon, only a bright "star" could be seen! On the other hand, the others planned to go together and continue the journey to find the Missing Dofus. They also called themselves (NOT misguided to make this story original) The Heavenly Warriors.

Stats:
Chester- (Feca) - Lvl 95
Yunzhan (Sadida) - Lvl 65
FMfeca (Feca) - Lvl 70
Shieldsgalore (Feca) - Lvl 68
Giantjawa (Osamodas)- Lvl 70
Chaos (Ecaflip)- Lvl 75
Cryflydie (Cra) - Lvl 60
Darkshen (Iop)- Lvl 65

Basically with all these high levels and many different classes ranging from good damages, good defences, good summonings to aide the team, good ranges, good dolls, and well planned gambling, nothing could block the team to reach their destination. The challenge all came 1 day when The Heavenly Warriors reached a small village called Darkopia. There was no other place to settle at the middle of the night, so they decided that they would have to settle in this gloomy village for the night. Just as Shieldsgalore was about to blow the candle and sleep, a sudden screech alarmed everyone. Darkshen was the first to sprint out, who was greeted by a devastating blow, knocking him out with severe damage at once. Chaos stepped up cautiously, seeing all the villagers trapped in a huge cage, guarded by a group of Brakmarians, who were also people of the Devil Arms. There were a total of 8 of them, around the same level as The Heavenly Warriors, and their most powerful person was a short and wicked Eniripisa O.O!

After a non stopping attack of 30 minutes by The Heavenly Warriors, they were all very tired, and hardly did any damage to the team because of the Eniripisa's healings. A sacrier and sram had invisibilized and rushed over in no time, and doing foot of the sacrier and a destructive dagger attack, which had instantly killed Cryfly and Darkshen, who had already took damage. 3 more ecas went to kill Shieldsgalore and Chaos, and though chaos tried his best to attack and Shields trying his best to defend, it was barely effective. The attacks were too much for them, and sorry but, they lost as well... **But the good news is, 1 of those 3 enemy ecas died!! XD**

It was on the founders of The Heavenly Warriors now... Not only were they outnumbered by alot, but they were also alot more exhausted compared to their enemies. Some of the enemies came to attack, and the only things they could do were take damage, try to dodge the attacks, and defend themselves. It was a hopeless situation, and all was chaotic. The desperate villagers cried helplessly, when they saw the situation. But FMfeca had had enough!! In the chaos, he somersaulted in the air, and broke free from the crowd. he headed straight for the eni, who was doing quite a bit of damage and healing everyone. That was the only way to win... TO KILL THE ENI !! He was fast, determined, and his eyes were flashing with fire, (actually, he only wanted to be the hero and win the match.. XD) and he leapt out the air and was about to do the burning glyph. But the eni was too good for him, and simply flew up a bit and did 4 leek pies! FMfeca took all damages, and fell down on the solid, bitter ground...

The eni raised its hammer, and was about to take kill, when a boar blasted him away! It was Giantjawa and the others. They too have had enough, and weren't gonna give up that easily. After all, they had gone so far passing alot of hard missions and fights, and were so determined to help save the world by finding the missing dofus! The heroes all smiled faintly seeing each others angry glow of fire in their eyes, and ganged up on the Eniripisa before the enemies could help the eni. The eniripisa was done, and with the good range of sadida's maniful bramble, defence with tree, burning and glyph of immobilization, and the powerful summonings, they once again defeated their enemy.

Tired, exhausted, and delighted, the 4 dropped to the ground, as the other dead 4 allies revived. With a cut of blade, Giantjawa freed the villagers, and the villagers rushed out in delight and astonishment ! The heroes were all greeted with, "You are all heroes!! True heroes that will save our day!!" (No offense, but not like the "hero" in my class.. hmm... let's guess who... huh? I wonder... hmm... XDXDXD

---------------------------

Hope you guys like it!!
Back to top Go down
--ChAoS--

--ChAoS--

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2006-02-24

PostSubject: Re: submit ur masterpiece here =p   submit ur masterpiece here =p EmptyFri 7 Apr - 20:27

nice =p Very Happy really nice
Back to top Go down
MonkZheng

MonkZheng

PostSubject: Re: submit ur masterpiece here =p   submit ur masterpiece here =p EmptySat 8 Apr - 18:35

yes, go me i'm lvl 65
Back to top Go down
vigetto

vigetto

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2005-12-14

PostSubject: Re: submit ur masterpiece here =p   submit ur masterpiece here =p EmptySun 9 Apr - 15:12

Its good.Yunzhan's all humor,while your all action....I do adventure >_>
Back to top Go down
http://www.aznproassosciation.com
yannickfma

yannickfma

PostSubject: Re: submit ur masterpiece here =p   submit ur masterpiece here =p EmptyTue 11 Apr - 22:08

Thanks! Very Happy

By the way, when are the deadlines for all these fan art submissions?
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

Number of posts : 1345

PostSubject: Re: submit ur masterpiece here =p   submit ur masterpiece here =p EmptyTue 11 Apr - 23:26

how about may? remember u can submit mroe than one fanart Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yannickfma

yannickfma

PostSubject: Re: submit ur masterpiece here =p   submit ur masterpiece here =p EmptySat 15 Apr - 16:23

ok... around 15 days left for submission to fan art contest!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: submit ur masterpiece here =p   submit ur masterpiece here =p Empty

Back to top Go down

submit ur masterpiece here =p
Page 1 of 1