Misguided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Misguided

Where Misguiders get Misguided

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

INTENSE AGGRO FIGHT: OMPSTER VS. TAIYO

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ompster

Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2006-02-12

INTENSE AGGRO FIGHT: OMPSTER VS. TAIYO Empty
PostSubject: INTENSE AGGRO FIGHT: OMPSTER VS. TAIYO   INTENSE AGGRO FIGHT: OMPSTER VS. TAIYO EmptyTue 4 Apr - 8:25

hey if u all remember taiyo from the pvp contest, he was the only immortal there, now hes a lvl 51 feca, kicking ass with his brak wings.

NOW ME. i am the best eni in the world....still apparently lvl 39.... ok heres the story.... REMEMBER THIS THING IS TRUE!!!

As Omp is on his enu, talking along with the new guild Taiyo made, he decides to play a prank. Knowing everyone is in p2p land, he stays in astrub, waiting for the right time. Then Oldcroks(Omps enu) yells out to the guild "HEY THERES A NOOB PERC IN ASTRUB COME ON LETS KILL IT!!!"

Everyone in the guild comes rushing along, spending kamas on zaaps, and finally reaching astrub. When they were there, they saw no perc. Oldcroks yells out "FOOLED YOU!! HHAHHAAH" and falls to the ground, laughing. Taiyo, apparently pissed because Omp keeps on playing pranks, decides to put a stop to it, and says to him, "i got some royal gobbal leather for you! go on ompster and ill give it to you!"

ME, knowing that taiyo is planning to aggress me, aggrees, goes on Ompster, and turns off his wings. Then he meets Taiyo to get the "gobbal wool".

POW Taiyo aggresses Omp. Omp, suprised that he can still aggress him, cries out in horror. No other bonta comes to the rescue, and Omp is left hopeless...

It seems hopeless for Omp, as Taiyo does 50-100 damage with his Cloudy Attack, but Omp has an idea. He knows slowly but surely that he can beat Taiyo! He keeps on Regenerating, Revalatizing, and Preventing, knowing Taiyos sheilds would block any attack from him. With the amazing spell most enis would call NOOBISH, Omp uses "Word of Thorn!!"

Taiyo keeps on attacking losing HP slowly. ONE HOUR LATER, TAIYO is at 44 health, and Omp has survived with Regeneration! Taiyo is begging for mercy from Ompster. BUT Omp wants the glory! BUT OMP GETS LOGGED OFF IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FREAKING BATTLE BY SOME RETARD!!!! OMFG IM GONNA KILL WHOEVER LOGGED ME OFF!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I DECLARE WAR ON DREAM DEFERRED!!!
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2005-12-13

PostSubject: Re: INTENSE AGGRO FIGHT: OMPSTER VS. TAIYO   INTENSE AGGRO FIGHT: OMPSTER VS. TAIYO EmptyTue 4 Apr - 14:38

lol smart tactic wif the word of thorn Very Happy u can also try frightening word and push him to death Twisted Evil
lol are u seriously about war wif him or just for fun tongue
Back to top Go down
Ompster

PostSubject: Re: INTENSE AGGRO FIGHT: OMPSTER VS. TAIYO   INTENSE AGGRO FIGHT: OMPSTER VS. TAIYO EmptyWed 5 Apr - 5:47

I MEAN REAL WAR!!
Back to top Go down
--ChAoS--

--ChAoS--

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2006-02-24

PostSubject: Re: INTENSE AGGRO FIGHT: OMPSTER VS. TAIYO   INTENSE AGGRO FIGHT: OMPSTER VS. TAIYO EmptyWed 5 Apr - 5:57

Well ok =P
Back to top Go down
Ompster

PostSubject: Re: INTENSE AGGRO FIGHT: OMPSTER VS. TAIYO   INTENSE AGGRO FIGHT: OMPSTER VS. TAIYO EmptyWed 5 Apr - 5:58

Razz

so...any comments about the story?
oh ya btw i did use frightening word to get some damage on taiyo
Back to top Go down
--ChAoS--

--ChAoS--

PostSubject: Re: INTENSE AGGRO FIGHT: OMPSTER VS. TAIYO   INTENSE AGGRO FIGHT: OMPSTER VS. TAIYO EmptyWed 5 Apr - 6:00

Well comments uhmm

more like , if u want him dead

HUNT HIM DOWN PWN HIM THAT LIL FAG?
Back to top Go down
Ompster

PostSubject: Re: INTENSE AGGRO FIGHT: OMPSTER VS. TAIYO   INTENSE AGGRO FIGHT: OMPSTER VS. TAIYO EmptyWed 5 Apr - 6:01

yep Very Happy

AND THAT LITTLE RETARD WHO LOGGED ME OFF!!
Back to top Go down
--ChAoS--

--ChAoS--

PostSubject: Re: INTENSE AGGRO FIGHT: OMPSTER VS. TAIYO   INTENSE AGGRO FIGHT: OMPSTER VS. TAIYO EmptyWed 5 Apr - 6:02

Well Uhmm

I go sleep now >_>

if i see him i will Do at least something =p
Back to top Go down
Ompster

PostSubject: Re: INTENSE AGGRO FIGHT: OMPSTER VS. TAIYO   INTENSE AGGRO FIGHT: OMPSTER VS. TAIYO EmptyWed 5 Apr - 6:03

remember i wasted a whole freaking HOUR
Back to top Go down
Yunzhan

Yunzhan

Number of posts : 336
Localisation : staring from the sidelines *waves sign* Go Misguided!
Registration date : 2005-12-14

PostSubject: Re: INTENSE AGGRO FIGHT: OMPSTER VS. TAIYO   INTENSE AGGRO FIGHT: OMPSTER VS. TAIYO EmptyWed 5 Apr - 9:34

No you didn't..at least you elarned some new things and...umm...I found your hour! *picks up an hour form the garbage can*
Back to top Go down
--ChAoS--

--ChAoS--

PostSubject: Re: INTENSE AGGRO FIGHT: OMPSTER VS. TAIYO   INTENSE AGGRO FIGHT: OMPSTER VS. TAIYO EmptyWed 5 Apr - 18:04

Hey I threw that yesterday away , its a fake hour from the halloween shop
Back to top Go down
Ompster

PostSubject: Re: INTENSE AGGRO FIGHT: OMPSTER VS. TAIYO   INTENSE AGGRO FIGHT: OMPSTER VS. TAIYO EmptyMon 10 Apr - 7:25

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INTENSE AGGRO FIGHT: OMPSTER VS. TAIYO   INTENSE AGGRO FIGHT: OMPSTER VS. TAIYO Empty

Back to top Go down

INTENSE AGGRO FIGHT: OMPSTER VS. TAIYO
Page 1 of 1