Misguided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Misguided

Where Misguiders get Misguided

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Actronatch series 3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MonkZheng

MonkZheng

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2006-02-11

Actronatch series 3 Empty
PostSubject: Actronatch series 3   Actronatch series 3 EmptySat 15 Apr - 21:21

Chapter 1
Mr Sandman

"Oh Mr sand man give me a dream, Make her the best that i've ever seen..." was the mystreious music that played in one summers night, and a dead female ecaflip hung from the ceiling of her own home.

Next morning

"this is the 4th one dead Chris, when are u gonna catch this freak?!" said superintendent Mczenzy, and slightly bigger than usual Xelor.
"I'm gonna catch him!" said chris. "fuckin hell!" Mczenzy walks out of the room. Chris takes a closer look at the body. There seems to be some sand, the sand is sticking her onto the ceiling. He takes on of it for evidence, but at the first grain of sand the body falls down. *THUMP!* Mczenzy rushes in to see waht happened. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" he said.
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmm. HMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" said chris.

Chapter 2 coming very soon

Last edited by on Sun 16 Apr - 21:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/cornypaper
Yunzhan

Yunzhan

Number of posts : 336
Localisation : staring from the sidelines *waves sign* Go Misguided!
Registration date : 2005-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Actronatch series 3   Actronatch series 3 EmptySat 15 Apr - 22:55

The suspense is killing me o.O
Back to top Go down
MonkZheng

MonkZheng

PostSubject: Chapter 2 the awakening   Actronatch series 3 EmptySun 16 Apr - 21:23

"ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!" was the last sound at the home of Ms.Eca. Before that there was an xelor, sad, and and iop..my wife. All female. It was weird. All were killed while there were sleeping. But None suffered any wounds. I'll catch this sicko if its the last thing i do.

7 days later
"It appears that the 11th female was kiled last night. when will this masecare end? all vitims were female and all differ races? is this a serail killer?" was the news on the TV.
"Yes when will this masecare end?"i whipered to myself. "Meh i'm of the case..FUCKIN HELL! U STUPID XELOR WHO DO UU THINK U ARE?!" i said while kicking over my dinner table. I grabbed a chair and sat on it. Then i hear it. The sand man tune. It was coming from upstairs. "SHIT!" I grabbed my Pistol and followed the music. Then it lend me to a door Number 13 just 2 floors above my appartment. I kicked open the door. (SMACK!) I shoved my gun in first. Looking around. The music was stillon. I Ran to the bedroom. She was a young feca and she was almost touching the roof. I saw a dark figure near her. He was chanting a mysterious tune. Hypnotising."FREEZE!" i yelled but he didnt stop. I fired the gun at him. but it went thro him. what was that this? Time For action. dangerous Spells were forbidned but i had no chose. I used concetration on him and he got cut in half. the body disappeard. the Feca went slowy down. I shoock her "wake up, wake up are u okay?" i yelled. No answer. i checker her pulse. "FUCK!" it was dead.

Chapter three coming soon.
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2005-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Actronatch series 3   Actronatch series 3 EmptySun 16 Apr - 21:44

lol i like the ending Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MonkZheng

MonkZheng

PostSubject: Chapter 3 Last one   Actronatch series 3 EmptySun 16 Apr - 21:47

"WHAT WERE U DOING THERE? YOU ARE OFF THIS CASE! THATS IT.I'm sry, but i'll have to take your badge away." Said Mczenzy.
"Fine i dont what to be A FUCKIN policeman any way." i yelled. Dropped my badge and walked away. "STUPID PIECE OF FUCKIN SHIT!" i screamed as i was walking down the road. "FUCK!" i yelled and killed a car. The car flew away like it was a soda can. "oh shit." i started running. what was that? was that mass compulsion? i dont know..... hmmmmmmmmm. I went home and got the strongest stone bought 4 and place them next to me. i took of my shirt. I jumped did a back flip landed with a smack! "SHIT my knee" i screamed as i started hopping around. Crack* .I stoped. then the 4 stones crackled into a million peices. I did it , i did brokl! "YES!" i yelled.
"Shut yhe fuck up down there!" some one yelled
"SRY!' i replied. I have to prepare myself. i got the best stuff to kill ghost and such things. I looked like an idiot. And why was there a giant tofu egg in this pocket? Okay.. well all ppl who died are living in this house. So a PANDWA. the only pandwa was right next to me. I took all the stuff off and run to the appart ment next door. i knocked the door. NO answer. The tune began to play. I teleported myself inside to the bedroom. She was sleeping, but no sign of creepy black guy. She woke up. Huh?
"What ar u doing here?" she said as she pulling up the covers.
"UMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, well u see mmmmmmmmmmmmm" i said. the there was a loud rummble
"what was that?" she said.
"Take my arm if u wanna live" i said, man i wanted to say that. She took my arm the bed cracked in half and lots of arachnees came out. "AAAAAAAAA" she screamed. I used jump all the arachnees flew away with one gust. I landed out side the building. I put her down. Why didnt she die? FUCK Pandwa were the newest race. only 100 years ago. this curse thing ymust be atleast 101 years old. The all the ppl exiting the building in a rush. The building cracked opena dn a giant shadowed firgure poped out. "Looks like a plains crackler!' some one said. Easy i thoungh. Then them police came.
"Ummmmm, big Crackler thingy, plz go back into the deths of the underworld or we will open fire." said a guy with a speaker. Yeah like that would work. "WHAT THA?!?!??!?!" i said as i went back down. Bu then it camre up with a huge stone and threw it at the police. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" they screamed as there were crushed. "OKay" i said, as i dropped the pandwa. I jumped up to the cracklers head. "APPEARENCE OF IOP!" i yelled them my skin changed and i looked like my god iop. I use the sword and stabbed it into the monsters head. "GRRAAARRRRRRRRR!" it screamed in pain. Then i collasped and everything esle was a blur... execpt i started dating again. Now i'm with The pandwa lady... named Alex.

Fin

if this isnt worht a gob cape then nohtign is!
Back to top Go down
Yunzhan

Yunzhan

Number of posts : 336
Localisation : staring from the sidelines *waves sign* Go Misguided!

PostSubject: Re: Actronatch series 3   Actronatch series 3 EmptySun 16 Apr - 22:56

Hurray! But why a lady Pandawan named Alex...maybe shortform of Alexandra? Nice story ^^ Write more..but check spelling and grammer? XD
Back to top Go down
vigetto

vigetto

Number of posts : 342

PostSubject: Re: Actronatch series 3   Actronatch series 3 EmptyTue 18 Apr - 16:00

zZz
Back to top Go down
http://www.aznproassosciation.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Actronatch series 3   Actronatch series 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Actronatch series 3
Page 1 of 1