Misguided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Misguided

Where Misguiders get Misguided

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guild Warriors of Darkness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yannickfma

yannickfma

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2005-12-13

Guild Warriors of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Guild Warriors of Darkness   Guild Warriors of Darkness EmptyMon 1 May - 18:26

Hey,

sorry I left guild... me n noxus (crocomire) had decided to make a new guild, called Warriors of Darkness. Croco is leader, (we're both leaders but since there only could be one) I'm officer, and we are progressing well as a lvl 4 guild. We will ally with misguided (duh), n hope to see having more guild activites with you guys! Very Happy

here's the site forum:
http://warriorsofdarkness.lolforum.net

It's best that maybe yun, chester- etc register too to give some comments and post in our forum for guild activities Very Happy

***One thing tho... how could u make the forum not take up whole page like misguided's one right now? And where do you post that part of code? Please help. Thanks and good luck![/url]
Back to top Go down
MonkZheng

MonkZheng

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2006-02-11

Guild Warriors of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Warriors of Darkness   Guild Warriors of Darkness EmptyTue 31 Oct - 18:59

hey i could join if u want, ds2 isnt doing anythign, i can help your guild get to a higher lvl Smile, but when i do ,i 'll return to misguided Razz

p.s. the link doenst work
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/cornypaper

Guild Warriors of Darkness
Page 1 of 1