Misguided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Misguided

Where Misguiders get Misguided

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reason for spamming - gift from the mythic ex-guild leader!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
enirpisa

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2005-12-13

Reason for spamming - gift from the mythic ex-guild leader! Empty
PostSubject: Reason for spamming - gift from the mythic ex-guild leader!   Reason for spamming - gift from the mythic ex-guild leader! EmptySat 9 Sep - 11:27

Actually the spamming (which a lot of you may not notice) is a gift from me! Cancer is an extremely dangerous and powerful disease. Therefore I must revive from the myths and warn my decendants.

This spamming has lasted a few days now. But the spammed posts are deleted my FTTW. Do you see any similarities between cancer and spamming now? Great job if you do. First you need to know some scientific terms.

Mitosis: it is the division of cells in order to reproduce.
Cancer: the uncontrolled division of cells

The spamming represents cancer (uncontrolled posting/cell division) because the posting is happening too fast! And it slowly spreads to different part of the body (forum). If FTTW didn't delete the posts and bann the accounts fast enough (medical treament), the forum will be severely destroyed or even dead. Now you know the tremendous threat of Cancer!

Therefore to prevent Cancer, the best way is to keep checking! Well there may be another way, it is not scientific, but it is worth a try: Shout
阿扁下台!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brought you by the mythic guild leader
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

Number of posts : 1345

PostSubject: Re: Reason for spamming - gift from the mythic ex-guild leader!   Reason for spamming - gift from the mythic ex-guild leader! EmptySat 9 Sep - 14:51

u r so random
Back to top Go down
ultrahero

ultrahero

Number of posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: Reason for spamming - gift from the mythic ex-guild leader!   Reason for spamming - gift from the mythic ex-guild leader! EmptySat 16 Sep - 16:26

阿扁下台!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!阿扁下台!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!阿扁下台!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!阿扁下台!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!阿扁下台!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!阿扁下台!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!阿扁下台!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!阿扁下台!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!阿扁下台!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!阿扁下台!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!阿扁下台!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!阿扁下台!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!阿扁下台!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!阿扁下台!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!阿扁下台!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!阿扁下台!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!阿扁下台!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!阿扁下台!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!阿扁下台!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!阿扁下台!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!阿扁下台!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!阿扁下台!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!阿扁下台!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!阿扁下台!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reason for spamming - gift from the mythic ex-guild leader!   Reason for spamming - gift from the mythic ex-guild leader! Empty

Back to top Go down

Reason for spamming - gift from the mythic ex-guild leader!
Page 1 of 1