Misguided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Misguided

Where Misguiders get Misguided

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SHEILDS YOU LUCKY BASTARD!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiijez

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2006-09-13

SHEILDS YOU LUCKY BASTARD!! Empty
PostSubject: SHEILDS YOU LUCKY BASTARD!!   SHEILDS YOU LUCKY BASTARD!! EmptyMon 18 Sep - 8:54

sheilds.. i hate you so much.. like a brother.. you know how god damn close you came to making us lose the dungeon.. but its kewl.. they were yelling.. i was laughing.. the eni was crit.. my eni was crit.. it was down 3 of them.. 3 of us.. you were full hp.. and xelor died.. 3 v 2.. and i was gettin low rolls on the ranka.. they still werent hittin u.. they were htiting ranka.. i shot out a cawwot..

they hit me.. then the cawwot.. so i was losing 100 hp.. each turn.. not hit though.. only bout 40-60 each hit.. then healed for 20-30.. and it was close.. they killed the cawwot.. so i couldnt hide no morez.. then i shot them.. and got a lucky crit hit.. and killed the two.. was very very very close.. ranka had 47 hp left..

i scored a 50 cawwot dofus. and a 43.. eni got the 50.. so i swapped em.. and ranka got a 33 dofus.. and idk.. the eni got a 17.. and the xelor got a 47.. wonder what you got.. and sheilds.. you were so damn lucky.. ><.. i love you too shields..

it was fun actually
Back to top Go down
sheildsgalore
sheildsgalore

Number of posts : 248
Localisation : in the 18-D hyperspace of my mindscape, good luck finding me!
Registration date : 2006-03-23

PostSubject: Re: SHEILDS YOU LUCKY BASTARD!!   SHEILDS YOU LUCKY BASTARD!! EmptyMon 18 Sep - 9:00

i tremendsouly am sorry about the afk.. tell them that i am sorry as well.. it was a family fight and i had to watch the kids outside the WHOLE time... but its better now... my family apologies about the fight, and so do i...

btw: a 41 wisdom dofus is what i got pirat
Back to top Go down
Ranka
Ranka

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2006-04-21

PostSubject: Re: SHEILDS YOU LUCKY BASTARD!!   SHEILDS YOU LUCKY BASTARD!! EmptyMon 18 Sep - 15:49

yay, you made it! thanks kaii ^^ and congrats on your perfect dofus omg
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2005-12-13

PostSubject: Re: SHEILDS YOU LUCKY BASTARD!!   SHEILDS YOU LUCKY BASTARD!! EmptyMon 18 Sep - 18:41

ok now i am the only one without dofus fustraded
Back to top Go down
Ranka
Ranka

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2006-04-21

PostSubject: Re: SHEILDS YOU LUCKY BASTARD!!   SHEILDS YOU LUCKY BASTARD!! EmptyMon 18 Sep - 20:49

chester i'm gonna borrow you a 33 dofus until you get a better one Smile
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

PostSubject: Re: SHEILDS YOU LUCKY BASTARD!!   SHEILDS YOU LUCKY BASTARD!! EmptyMon 18 Sep - 20:56

tyvm hyper cheers
Back to top Go down
Kaiijez

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2006-09-13

PostSubject: Re: SHEILDS YOU LUCKY BASTARD!!   SHEILDS YOU LUCKY BASTARD!! EmptyMon 18 Sep - 23:32

I gave her the suggestion.. you're welcome.. only cuz i finished the dungeon for her.. and i helped her out.. she owes me 200kk now.. Razz
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

PostSubject: Re: SHEILDS YOU LUCKY BASTARD!!   SHEILDS YOU LUCKY BASTARD!! EmptyTue 19 Sep - 0:23

oh Rolling Eyes ty
i have never been in the dung myself ill guess i'll have to wait for christmas...thanks to hw/tutor/music/school teams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHEILDS YOU LUCKY BASTARD!!   SHEILDS YOU LUCKY BASTARD!! Empty

Back to top Go down

SHEILDS YOU LUCKY BASTARD!!
Page 1 of 1