Misguided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Misguided

Where Misguiders get Misguided

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm Leaving for an Indefinate Hiatus

Go down 
+4
FTTW
crowl
Ranka
Yunzhan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Yunzhan

Yunzhan

Number of posts : 336
Localisation : staring from the sidelines *waves sign* Go Misguided!
Registration date : 2005-12-14

I'm Leaving for an Indefinate Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: I'm Leaving for an Indefinate Hiatus   I'm Leaving for an Indefinate Hiatus EmptySun 1 Oct - 11:26

Dear Misguided and to anyone that cares:

I'm quitting Dofus...but I'll be back...sooner or later (I think around 9 years to complete my schooling and University).

I would like to thank all of you guys for trusting me enough to let me feed and take care of your pets, and also for being such good friends and guild members.

The reason why I'm quitting, is that I don;t seem to have enough time to go on Dofus (even to feed all my lovely but half starving pets...*-_-), and that I'm constantly swamped with homework.

For everyone who left their pets with me, you have around 1 more week (or more) to get it before I have to a) shove it in the Bow Kennel b) give it to someone else to take care of c) sell it (which I hope I really don't have to do) or d) leave it in my account until 9 years later, when I finally log on

Also, I will be donating stuff to the guild. Please listen (or read) carefully...I don't want any mix-ups...

My account will be "shared" with FM. He'll be creating a Xelor on this account *or so I'm told*. I'll lend him my Treeset, Sturm, and I'll cancel his debt of 120kk with me. That's all. LEND my Treeset and Sturm. If you sell any of them (unless to get better parts), I will personally kick your ass....Moving on...

The rest I donate to the guild =P (this includes the 30 sometihng kk I donated, so chester- could get that from Ranka)

I wish all of you guys the best of luck ^^

From your Loving Ex Pet Keeper to be, Yunzhan
Back to top Go down
Ranka
Ranka

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2006-04-21

PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving for an Indefinate Hiatus   I'm Leaving for an Indefinate Hiatus EmptySun 1 Oct - 18:53

noooooooo ;-; D:

well.. good luck with your studies, yun! i'll miss you ;-;

and i want Carrot back, please ^^
Back to top Go down
Yunzhan

Yunzhan

Number of posts : 336
Localisation : staring from the sidelines *waves sign* Go Misguided!

PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving for an Indefinate Hiatus   I'm Leaving for an Indefinate Hiatus EmptySun 1 Oct - 21:57

Only if you give me back Dumpling =P

I'll also return Earthquake and Blast ^^
Back to top Go down
crowl

crowl

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2006-07-05

PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving for an Indefinate Hiatus   I'm Leaving for an Indefinate Hiatus EmptySun 1 Oct - 22:18

niw im the new breeder Razz yunz gimmi al urs stuff Twisted Evil

and 9 years from now we will have a party party
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2005-12-13

PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving for an Indefinate Hiatus   I'm Leaving for an Indefinate Hiatus EmptySun 1 Oct - 23:50

bye yunz..but i'll see you at schol anyways blah
btw can you get mozart a pet? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shumdude

shumdude

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2006-02-27

PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving for an Indefinate Hiatus   I'm Leaving for an Indefinate Hiatus EmptyMon 2 Oct - 9:09

No!!!! ANother one leaving......that would make 1,2,3,4,5 or even more fustraded
Back to top Go down
fmfeca

fmfeca

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2006-08-31

PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving for an Indefinate Hiatus   I'm Leaving for an Indefinate Hiatus EmptyMon 2 Oct - 20:20

sigh.. gd luck Very Happy

Btw, just don't take the 80 strength bwak, my little strength and chance bwaks. Cuz the 80 strength yun lent me, n the other 2 yun was feeding for me, ty Smile

Lastly, due to end of p2p for fmfeca, I'll be taking over yun's account. Will be making a xelor there, and I will try my best to return as many pets as quick as possible.

Thanks for everything and the effort yun Smile, cya back at skool
Back to top Go down
giantjawa

giantjawa

Number of posts : 191

PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving for an Indefinate Hiatus   I'm Leaving for an Indefinate Hiatus EmptyTue 3 Oct - 17:11

im going to boarding school next year in new york where i'll probably get beaten up because im a chinese freshman:silent:

so i wont be on this forum for maybe another 9 years starting next summer

im scared

anyways ill se cya in advance
Back to top Go down
MonkZheng

MonkZheng

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2006-02-11

PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving for an Indefinate Hiatus   I'm Leaving for an Indefinate Hiatus EmptyTue 3 Oct - 18:00

we will miss you, ;( Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

i need my courm cheeseface and my air bwak speed back.
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/cornypaper
MonkZheng

MonkZheng

PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving for an Indefinate Hiatus   I'm Leaving for an Indefinate Hiatus EmptyTue 3 Oct - 18:01

and cna i have the +80 str bwak Razz
Back to top Go down
MonkZheng

MonkZheng

PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving for an Indefinate Hiatus   I'm Leaving for an Indefinate Hiatus EmptyTue 3 Oct - 18:02

and i forgot, i want curious geogre back to
Back to top Go down
fmfeca

fmfeca

PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving for an Indefinate Hiatus   I'm Leaving for an Indefinate Hiatus EmptyTue 3 Oct - 20:04

I believe dark don't see previous messages... n he likes triple posting?

First of all, as I mentioned, yun passed down the tree set and 80 strength bwak to me, plus his account.

Next, he's quite annoyed that you didn't pay him any money for the pets, and he's very short on resources. Furthermore, you barely come online, leaving us little chance to give you back your pets.

Other guildies like bluemagic and ranka provided kamas, a pet, and seeds for yun even tho they took their pets back. That was nice of them Very Happy

I hope you would take note that me (I occassionally help yun feed pets) and yun are not playing this game just for feeding 1 person's pets :/ At the same time, I do hope that you would come online soon to pay yun something and get your pets as yun is soon leaving and running out of resources. Thanks

P.S. cya soon jawa... gd luck in ur studies... ty for everything - the friendship, happiness and aid Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ranka
Ranka

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2006-04-21

PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving for an Indefinate Hiatus   I'm Leaving for an Indefinate Hiatus EmptyTue 3 Oct - 20:11

fmfeca wrote:
Next, he's quite annoyed that you didn't pay him any money for the pets, and he's very short on resources.
i thought yun was a girl (or so she (?) told me) o.o

oh, and feel free to ask for seeds whenever you need, i make them quick Smile

Last edited by on Tue 3 Oct - 21:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
giantjawa

giantjawa

Number of posts : 191

PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving for an Indefinate Hiatus   I'm Leaving for an Indefinate Hiatus EmptyTue 3 Oct - 20:26

Quote :
P.S. cya soon jawa... gd luck in ur studies... ty for everything - the friendship, happiness and aid Very Happy

sob !
Back to top Go down
fmfeca

fmfeca

PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving for an Indefinate Hiatus   I'm Leaving for an Indefinate Hiatus EmptyTue 3 Oct - 20:33

oh lol ty ranka. And yes yun's a girl.. but just that yun doesn't want me telling every1... I believe she feels that less ppl knowing = better.

I respect her decision Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Leaving for an Indefinate Hiatus   I'm Leaving for an Indefinate Hiatus Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Leaving for an Indefinate Hiatus
Page 1 of 1