Misguided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Misguided

Where Misguiders get Misguided

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Newbs vs Noobs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MonkZheng

MonkZheng

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2006-02-11

Newbs vs Noobs Empty
PostSubject: Newbs vs Noobs   Newbs vs Noobs EmptyThu 2 Nov - 17:21

trying to fix another destroyed forum. done by the 2 un-named ones =VIG AND CHAOS!

newbs and noobs, both sound the same, and some people get them mixed up, but what are they.

First of all newbs (aka newbies) are new at the game, hence the name *new*-bies. They might be a very low lvl and might ask some questions about the game like; what are gobs? can any1 help me finish this quest? How do i save? etc etc

But Noobs are not like that at all! BEWARE!!! Noobs are persistent pieces of crap with nothing better to do in their life. They have played the game for a very long time and learnt the way to bug people. noobs have no feelings, though they will swear at you if you cattack them with words this is only to tick you off.

Differences.

1. Fighting

newbs= newbs will probably join a fight if they are unsure about somethings, especialy if a high lvl starts the fight. If u do not tell them and kick them, they will come back thinking they might of kicked themselves. Ask politly they will sure to leave.

noobs= noobs will join any fight, i mean any, if they think they will win. They will wait around a popular hunting place with like 1 hp. They lurk in the shadows and wait for some1 to fight and just after they fight they will join aswell, moving form place to place making it almost impossible to kick.

2. Trading

Newbs= newbs will probably only want to buy thing for their quests like tofu eggs and stuff. They will sell pretty low lvl stuff to try and get some money so they can get twiggy swords or something.

noobs= They will write 2 pharses like *selling tree set 120kk no noobs* and then *selling tree set 120kk no noobs !!* and repeat this for as long as it takes. then when some guy tried to shut them up buy challenging them and saying plz stop spamming, we cant talk anymore. Then they will say something like if you buy the tree set for 50kk then i will stop spamming.

3. Professions

newbs= newbs might have a low lvl profession or even no profession. they might find it tough if they chose a crafting profession first.

noobs= one word. BOTS! bots are an evil creation made to tire the rest of the people farming when the bots just do their stuff. The mods and devs have made it harder for bots to play but it is still possible. beware they lag up the screen like a dog hummping a leg! cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/cornypaper
ToxicTears

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-04-19

Newbs vs Noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbs vs Noobs   Newbs vs Noobs EmptySat 4 Nov - 0:22

This is a really good guide i think... since many ppl think of noobs as low lvl ppl...just one thing..i think....when someone move around from place to place (noobs) just type kcik and the name of that char....i dont know if there should be a / or not...well...if they haven't removed that comand of course...
Back to top Go down
-yahiko-

-yahiko-

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-11-07

Newbs vs Noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbs vs Noobs   Newbs vs Noobs EmptyThu 9 Nov - 10:31

I love this. So funny. lol!
Back to top Go down
-yahiko-

-yahiko-

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-11-07

Newbs vs Noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbs vs Noobs   Newbs vs Noobs EmptyThu 9 Nov - 10:32

I love this. So funny. lol!
Back to top Go down
--ChAoS--

--ChAoS--

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2006-02-24

Newbs vs Noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbs vs Noobs   Newbs vs Noobs EmptyMon 27 Aug - 8:32

MonkZheng wrote:

trying to fix another destroyed forum. done by the 2 un-named ones =VIG AND CHAOS!

Sad old times

by DOUBLE POST ABOVE ME
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Newbs vs Noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbs vs Noobs   Newbs vs Noobs Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbs vs Noobs
Page 1 of 1