Misguided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Misguided

Where Misguiders get Misguided

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

More mounts

Go down 
+10
-shiki-
sheildsgalore
n3v3rf411
Yunzhan
MonkZheng
crowl
gauntlet
shumdude
jayel
crazydemonchild
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
crazydemonchild

crazydemonchild

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2006-10-07

More mounts Empty
PostSubject: More mounts   More mounts EmptySun 5 Nov - 12:08

SLEEKY: was fertile, but he got it on with mine so now he needs more love and stamina, and he will be ready again

SHIELDS: love is 1.471, maturity is 420, stamina is 3.514, and serenity is -5.431. Gotta raise its stamina before I can raise its serenity again

GAUNT: love is 1.307, maturity is 272, stamina is 9.671 and serenity is in the middle. This one needs more maturity before it can get more love. But stamina is done on this one.

Let me know if there are any question
Back to top Go down
jayel

jayel

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2006-04-22

More mounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: More mounts   More mounts EmptySun 5 Nov - 14:02

Hows Buddy going?
Back to top Go down
jayel

jayel

More mounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: More mounts   More mounts EmptySun 5 Nov - 14:05

Oops just saw buddy's update in previous post

Back to the paddock, if Gaunt contribs 200KK and Blue 300KK and my sword skill sells then we have enough to buy the paddock.

Dont think my Ares will sell quickly however sword skill should find some more likely buyers
Back to top Go down
shumdude

shumdude

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2006-02-27

More mounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: More mounts   More mounts EmptySun 5 Nov - 14:31

How is the paddock going to cost, i might be able to contruibute a little. Btw how do i get a mount?
Back to top Go down
jayel

jayel

More mounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: More mounts   More mounts EmptySun 5 Nov - 17:25

paddock total is 1.56 million and any contrib is welcome

The paddock is @ -30 -64 and has room for 7 mounts and 7 equipment

easiest way to get one is to buy em from Pet sellrooms but u can catch wild ones, check out imps village, Tori has done a great guide on all things mountable XD
Back to top Go down
gauntlet

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2006-06-13

More mounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: More mounts   More mounts EmptySun 5 Nov - 23:01

btw evil go ahead and mane mine wtv u want if u need to to remeber XD
Back to top Go down
crowl

crowl

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2006-07-05

More mounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: More mounts   More mounts EmptyTue 7 Nov - 10:23

since u didnt come back on i will post shikis stats

love 6996
maturity 529
stamina 2886

serenity -8573
Back to top Go down
crazydemonchild

crazydemonchild

More mounts Empty
PostSubject: workin on them now....so stats will change by tomorrow   More mounts EmptyTue 7 Nov - 13:50

Thanks Crowl, I had to get my bro to the bus station so it took me awhile to get back.

Sheilds: Stamina is finally done, her balance is in the middle, maturity is at 420, and love is 1471. She just needs more love and maturity then she will be ready.

Sleeky: stamina only needs about 2000 more then its done, balance is almost in the middle, love is at 192, and maturity is full. He is also close to bein ready.

Buddy: just needs stamina and lvl 10 then he will be ready. Stamina is at 735 right now.

Gaunt: stamina is done, balance is in the middle, Maturity is 422, and love is 1307. Just needs love and maturity then he is ready.

Mine had a female kid. I was hopin for two, but we only got one. Ill work on her after I get everyone else ready to breed.

Shiki.....crowl posted your for you.

Any questions let me know
Back to top Go down
crazydemonchild

crazydemonchild

More mounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: More mounts   More mounts EmptyWed 8 Nov - 12:20

Buddy: Love is full, Maturity is full, and stamina is 6247. Balance is in the middle. Once Buddy's stamina is full, he will need lvl 10 then he will be ready to breed.

Shiki: Love is 9996, Maturity is 529, Stamina is 5031 and balance is still in the first bracket. I'm workin on him tonight so stamina will be up by tomorrow

Sheilds: Love is 1471, Maturity is full, Stamina is full and balance is in the middle. All she needs is full love and she is ready

Sleeky: love is 192, Maturity is full, stamina is 3360, and balance is almost in the middle. Haven't worked on him today, I was workin on Buddy.

Gaunt: love is 1307, maturity is 422, stamina is full, and balance is in the middle.

Brogy: crowl has yours so you'll have to ask him the stats.

Mine: NO STATS
Back to top Go down
MonkZheng

MonkZheng

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2006-02-11

More mounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: More mounts   More mounts EmptyWed 8 Nov - 15:35

i want a mount ;(
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/cornypaper
jayel

jayel

More mounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: More mounts   More mounts EmptyWed 8 Nov - 17:54

Thanks for the update

Ill pick up Buddy on the weekend and Lvl him to 10. If you have any other mount you want to Lvl 10 I can do that one at the same time for you.

Blue/Never has my contribution for the paddock so just waiting on the other monies promised to get the paddock and then hopefully your job will be alot easier and you can work on your own mounts!

Also, sleek is a Hunter Butcher so if you need meat to increase energy of the mounts let me know.

Lastly, I have heaps of Lousy Pig Leather and other resources used for making breeder equip which you more then welcome to.

Peace out
Jayel
Back to top Go down
crazydemonchild

crazydemonchild

More mounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: More mounts   More mounts EmptyThu 9 Nov - 2:13

That would be awesome. Any help with the supplies for handyman profession is a huge help. That profession takes time to lvl. I'm workin on the mounts now, so I'm hoping to have a few ready by the end of today.
Back to top Go down
gauntlet

More mounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: More mounts   More mounts EmptyThu 9 Nov - 8:22

i can only donate ash planks but hey it is something XD Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crowl

crowl

More mounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: More mounts   More mounts EmptyThu 9 Nov - 9:25

this is were having 7 profeesions comes in handy i can donate fish planks and soon ore Razz
Back to top Go down
crazydemonchild

crazydemonchild

More mounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: More mounts   More mounts EmptyThu 9 Nov - 10:50

Sheilds: Maturity & Stamina is full, Love is 3896. She only needs 7500 in love then she will be done. So i'm very close with her.

Gaunt: Stamina is full, Maturity is 851, and love is 1654. I'm gonna get his maturity full, then work on his love.

Sleeky: stamina is 3360, maturity is full, and love is at 192. He needs more stamina, then i can work on love.

Shiki: love is 6996, maturity is 529, and stamina is 5031. Needs more stamina then i can work on everything else.

Buddy: Stamina is at 6772 and everything else is full. He just needs 7500 stamina...so he is also very close

Brogy: Stamina is 9140, Maturity is 623, love is 2737. She needs more balance then i can get everything else up

Mine: love is at 5254, maturity is 435 and stamina is empty. she needs alot of work still

Balance is gonna take the longest, but after that they should go pretty fast.
Back to top Go down
crazydemonchild

crazydemonchild

More mounts Empty
PostSubject: This is a long one   More mounts EmptyFri 10 Nov - 3:34

Gaunt: Stamina is done. Maturity is at 851 out of 1,000. Love is 1654 out of 10,000. He needs more Maturity and Love. Before I can get his love up, i have to get Serenity up. Serenity is currently at 263.

Sleeky: Maturity is done. Love is at 192 out of 10,000. Stamina is at 3360 out of 10,000. He needs more love and stamina. Before i get love up, i'm gonna get stamina up, then Serenity. Serenity is at -4,012.

Shiki: Love is at 6,996 out of 10,000. Maturity is 529 out of 1,000. Stamina is 5,031 out of 10,000. He needs Stamina and Serenity before anything else. Serenity is at -8,789.

Buddy: Love and Maturity are done. Stamina is at 6,742 out of 10,000. He needs some more Stamina then he will be ready to lvl. After he hits lvl 10 and has his stamina up, he will be ready to breed.

Sheilds: Stamina & Maturity are done. Love is at 3896 out of 10,000. She needs more love. Before I can raise love i need to get Serenity up a little bit further. Serenity is currently at 787.

Brogy: Love is at 2,737 out of 10,000. Maturity is at 623 out of 1000. Stamina is at 9140 out of 10,000. Stamina is done because you only need 7500 to breed. Before I can riase maturity or love I have to get Serenity up. Serenity is currently at -7,358.

Ok, so I'll have to take a break on mounts here pretty soon and gather supplies for the handyman profession. If anyone wants to help, I'll make make a list of stuff that would help.

Tremor Potion, black gobbly leather, white gobbly Leather, lots of water, wood planks of all kinds, coal, ghetto raid potion, little birdy feathers, mini healing potions, ebonite, wheat, tofu feathers, gobbal war chief leather, lousy pig leather, boar leather, magnesite, superior mini healing potion, barley, crow feathers, piglet leather, bakelelite, kwak feathers,

thats most of it, you can always look at http://dofus.wikia.com/wiki/Handyman/Recipes

Back to the mounts lol
Back to top Go down
gauntlet

More mounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: More mounts   More mounts EmptyFri 10 Nov - 5:40

i've got ash planks which i wil lgive u a constant amount of like 50 a day or two since not supposed to play Very Happy Smile i've got some water(found 120 in my inventory from somewhere) i might have a few ores or two laying arround in my bank from my croum. I have some tofu feathers, and lousy pig leather so yeah got a lot of random stuff XD.
Back to top Go down
crazydemonchild

crazydemonchild

More mounts Empty
PostSubject: everything you need to know   More mounts EmptyFri 10 Nov - 11:33

ok, to make the best equipment that i can at my lvl we will need.....
1 coal, 1 ebonite, 1 oak plank to make 1 lightning tower
100 water, 1 mini healing potion, 1 oak plank to make 1 water trough
1 ash plank, 1 ebonite, 1 tofu feather to make 1 patter
1 ash plank, 1 gobbal leather, 1 tremor potion to make 1 dragobutt

I fail about half the time right now, but i'm trying to increase my lvl so I don't fail as often, but as you can see, it's kinda hard to lvl it without wasting the mats. I have 90 tofu feathers, 200 ash planks, and I can get the mini healing potions.

As of right now these are the mounts stats, They are all tired so I have to give them a day to rest.

Buddy: is ready to be lvled. Once he hits lvl 10 is will be ready to breed

Shiki: 6996 for love, 529 for maturity, and 5406 for stamina. We need to work on stamina for this one, once that is full we can change.

Sleeky: 192 for love, and 3651 for stamina. Stamina will also be the first thing to get done on sleeky.

Sheilds: 3846 for love. We need to get his balance up, then we can work on love.

Gaunt: 1654 on love, and 851 for maturity. He needs more balance then his other stats can be raised.

Brogy: 9144 on stamina, 623 of maturity, 2157 on love. His stamina is good, so now its time to work on balance.

Baby Gaunt: 8456 love, 49 maturity, and 3287 on stamina. Stamina needs to be first then balance.

LuLu: 1943 love, 587 on maturity, and 5401 on stamina. Crowl is doing a good job.

Just to clear things up..............................
ALL wild drago turkeys run away when u breed them. They usually only have one kid, so before you breed, you need to know who gets the kid. I'm not going to take care of peoples mounts if there is gonna be fightning about the kids. Please have it worked out by the time your mount is ready to breed.
Back to top Go down
crowl

crowl

More mounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: More mounts   More mounts EmptySat 11 Nov - 3:28

thanks Razz
Back to top Go down
gauntlet

More mounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: More mounts   More mounts EmptySat 11 Nov - 6:12

yeah well if mine breeds with one of evils i agreed with her she would get it then with anyone else i want it T_T
Back to top Go down
crazydemonchild

crazydemonchild

More mounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: More mounts   More mounts EmptySat 11 Nov - 11:29

Brogy: She needs alot of work on balance, which will be easy since i have alot of that equipment. Once balance gets to where it needs to be the other two stats will be easy and only take a day or two.

Gaunt: love is at 4704. He needs one more day of working on love and he will be ready to breed.

Shiki: Needs more of everything. But Stamina needs to be the first thing to get done.

Apple: Stamina is done. She needs more balance before I can raise the other stats. Again should be really easy.

Sheilds: FERTILE

Baby Gaunt: stamina is half way done. Once that is done, then balance and maturity will be easy.

Sleeky: stamina is half way done. Once that is done balance will be easy, and love should only take a day, maybe two tops.

Buddy: should be lvl 10 probably by tomorrow sometime.

Any questions or concerns...plz let me know
Back to top Go down
Yunzhan

Yunzhan

Number of posts : 336
Localisation : staring from the sidelines *waves sign* Go Misguided!
Registration date : 2005-12-14

More mounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: More mounts   More mounts EmptySun 12 Nov - 18:50

Well...I coudl help with some of the handyman mats I suppose...I've already messaged chester- my pass, so you can raid my account ^^
Back to top Go down
shumdude

shumdude

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2006-02-27

More mounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: More mounts   More mounts EmptySun 12 Nov - 19:28

Can i try it? i beg u
Back to top Go down
gauntlet

More mounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: More mounts   More mounts EmptySun 12 Nov - 23:08

yun i thought ike vig or chaos raided it apparently
Back to top Go down
crazydemonchild

crazydemonchild

More mounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: More mounts   More mounts EmptyMon 13 Nov - 4:37

Exirus: Stamina is done. Maturity is done. He needs just a little more balance, then i can get his love up. Shouldn't be too much longer. Who's mount is this?

LuLu: FERTILE

Gaunt: Maturity is at 988 out of 1000. Once that is full he will be fertile

Shenai: Maturity is done. Love is at 5024. Love will be done tomorrow, then we can work on Stamina. Who's mount is this one? She is a lvl 12

Sheilds: FERTILE

Sleeky: Maturity is done. Stamina is at 4002. Once stamina is done, we can get love done pretty fast.

Evil: Love is done. Now she needs to spend time with some slappers.

Baby Gaunt: Love is done. Stamina is at 4023. Once stamina is done. I can get maturity up really fast.

DarkBoomy: Maturity is done. I"m working on love. Who does this one belong to? He is a lvl 3. This one really could use some fish to raise its energy before you mount it too many more times or it will die.

Shiki: Stamina is at 5683. Once that is done, the rest will go by in no time.

Who has Buddy? If noone has him equiped, will everyone go the the paddock and see if you have him in the shed? If so just put him out and let him walk around and i'll grab him when I log on.

Now that there are a few fertile mounts, everyone needs to start talking about who your mounts are gonna mate with, and who gets the kid. Just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More mounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: More mounts   More mounts Empty

Back to top Go down

More mounts
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next