Misguided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Misguided

Where Misguiders get Misguided

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

sad, the guild members b-day topic seems to be gone

Go down 
+9
Brogy
H-o-t-Master
Osa-Anna
crowl
crazydemonchild
jayel
FTTW
shumdude
sheildsgalore
13 posters
AuthorMessage
sheildsgalore
sheildsgalore

Number of posts : 248
Localisation : in the 18-D hyperspace of my mindscape, good luck finding me!
Registration date : 2006-03-23

sad, the guild members b-day topic seems to be gone Empty
PostSubject: sad, the guild members b-day topic seems to be gone   sad, the guild members b-day topic seems to be gone EmptyTue 14 Nov - 1:01

anyways, i still think we should continue on helping people on their birthdays. and i dont just say this cuase mine is coming up in 4 days... *or do i Suspect *

anyhow, my b-day is on november 17th, and i wish for moneh!

post yours, and we will see what we can do Cool
Back to top Go down
shumdude

shumdude

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2006-02-27

PostSubject: Re: sad, the guild members b-day topic seems to be gone   sad, the guild members b-day topic seems to be gone EmptyTue 14 Nov - 16:53

Mine's on Feb 2 and I want Free Subscription XD
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2005-12-13

PostSubject: Re: sad, the guild members b-day topic seems to be gone   sad, the guild members b-day topic seems to be gone EmptyTue 14 Nov - 16:59

but sheilds u already have lots of money money
haha let's do a massive percep raid in percep instead Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
jayel

jayel

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2006-04-22

PostSubject: Re: sad, the guild members b-day topic seems to be gone   sad, the guild members b-day topic seems to be gone EmptyTue 14 Nov - 18:13

30th July beating Yunz by one day if I remember correctly.

I think last time I asked for a Gelano but since i got one of those now I guess I'll ask for 2 Gelano and test the theory that I eventually get what I ask for.

Barring that I would like the developers to give enu's an Area of Effect spell XD
Back to top Go down
sheildsgalore
sheildsgalore

PostSubject: Re: sad, the guild members b-day topic seems to be gone   sad, the guild members b-day topic seems to be gone EmptyTue 14 Nov - 22:18

i aint as rich as poeple would like to admit, although blue IS rich, and high level. i need 540kk for my cape houte, and i am making money pathetically SLOWLY silent
Back to top Go down
crazydemonchild

crazydemonchild

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2006-10-07

PostSubject: Re: sad, the guild members b-day topic seems to be gone   sad, the guild members b-day topic seems to be gone EmptyWed 15 Nov - 3:26

Mine is Jan. 7th. instead of asking for equips or money...how bout just for people to help me lvl Smile

Last edited by on Sat 18 Nov - 10:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
crowl

crowl

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2006-07-05

PostSubject: Re: sad, the guild members b-day topic seems to be gone   sad, the guild members b-day topic seems to be gone EmptyWed 15 Nov - 4:37

sheildsgalore wrote:
i aint as rich as poeple would like to admit, although blue IS rich, and high level. i need 540kk for my cape houte, and i am making money pathetically SLOWLY silent
*couf*and pay me back *couf*
Back to top Go down
Osa-Anna

Osa-Anna

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2006-09-16

PostSubject: Re: sad, the guild members b-day topic seems to be gone   sad, the guild members b-day topic seems to be gone EmptyWed 15 Nov - 5:38

I can tell you that mine is May 19th and my wish is that no one makes me feel like there should be year between 16 and 17 ;P

and Timmie's (aka hot) is January 23rd and he doesn't need anything because he sucks in school ;P
Back to top Go down
http://www.poemsofmyheart.piczo.com
H-o-t-Master

H-o-t-Master

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2006-08-04

PostSubject: Re: sad, the guild members b-day topic seems to be gone   sad, the guild members b-day topic seems to be gone EmptyWed 15 Nov - 6:44

Im in advanced math dipshit Razz And yea mines january 23 and umm i dont know what i want Razz
Back to top Go down
Brogy

Brogy

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2006-07-25

PostSubject: Re: sad, the guild members b-day topic seems to be gone   sad, the guild members b-day topic seems to be gone EmptyWed 15 Nov - 9:06

september 21 ftw headbanger
Back to top Go down
-shiki-

-shiki-

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2006-11-15

PostSubject: Re: sad, the guild members b-day topic seems to be gone   sad, the guild members b-day topic seems to be gone EmptyFri 17 Nov - 6:38

shiki nanananananana shiki nananananana b-day nanananana june 19th nanananana the day of the king king
Back to top Go down
fmfeca

fmfeca

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2006-08-31

PostSubject: Re: sad, the guild members b-day topic seems to be gone   sad, the guild members b-day topic seems to be gone EmptyFri 17 Nov - 16:34

icic... happy b-day sheilds soon tho btw... I gave sheilds, blue, and brogy 100kk each... that's ur present? xD

Sigh... after vig ripped my stuff, fmfeca can't do anything. Got less than 1kk! I want to play sometimes... but.. sigh... so starting to bake to earn money Sad

So therefore, for my b-day, I jsut want a desire ball cloak :/ B-day's on November 23rd, Thursday next week Smile

Just wish that stats are above 50 vit, above 22 wis and everything will be fine Very Happy

Thanks
Back to top Go down
gauntlet

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2006-06-13

PostSubject: Re: sad, the guild members b-day topic seems to be gone   sad, the guild members b-day topic seems to be gone EmptyMon 20 Nov - 0:00

mine is december 28 not sure what i want
Back to top Go down
sheildsgalore
sheildsgalore

PostSubject: Re: sad, the guild members b-day topic seems to be gone   sad, the guild members b-day topic seems to be gone EmptyMon 20 Nov - 3:09

i would say a pretty good b-day had by me, ranak got me 4(!) kitsou nufeu hairs, i was friggen surprised she bought me that many, considering in bonta they are going for 25kk each(!) and in brak, they are even MORE expensive(!!!!) Suspect and not to mention the other various gifts i got, they helped put me at 15/20 nufeu hairs, and i can buy number 16 soon.. only 4 more to go.... this is a friggen vacuum to which all my spare kamas sink.. and if its a bad craft, i will scream and rampage silent
Back to top Go down
finch

finch

Number of posts : 38
Localisation : doing the cha cha cha. all the time. yep, thats me.
Registration date : 2006-10-09

PostSubject: Re: sad, the guild members b-day topic seems to be gone   sad, the guild members b-day topic seems to be gone EmptyMon 27 Nov - 15:14

im on 29th of november
Back to top Go down
fmfeca

fmfeca

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2006-08-31

PostSubject: Re: sad, the guild members b-day topic seems to be gone   sad, the guild members b-day topic seems to be gone EmptyFri 1 Dec - 21:52

ur same as one of our school mates!

Sorry missed it...

But late happy b-day Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sad, the guild members b-day topic seems to be gone   sad, the guild members b-day topic seems to be gone Empty

Back to top Go down

sad, the guild members b-day topic seems to be gone
Page 1 of 1