Misguided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Misguided

Where Misguiders get Misguided

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lets learn more

Go down 
+2
gauntlet
crazydemonchild
6 posters
AuthorMessage
crazydemonchild

crazydemonchild

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2006-10-07

Lets learn more Empty
PostSubject: Lets learn more   Lets learn more EmptySat 18 Nov - 10:54

I think we need to get to know the guild members a little better. We know your char names, but we don't know much more about each other. I'll start.....

My name is Racheel. It's the same as rachel only with two ee's. I'm 19 years old with two kids. I have a dog named Satin Evil or Very Mad , i named him that cause i thought it would be cool. I have a cat named BooBoo Kitty Fuck rolling on the floor . I'm also a real friendly person. think lets see...... anyone wanna know more?

your turn :bon)
Back to top Go down
gauntlet

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2006-06-13

Lets learn more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets learn more   Lets learn more EmptySat 18 Nov - 11:04

my name's christophe um i live in the U.S. , i speak french and english and am learning spanish and chinese sorta. i am alergic to a lot of stuff and yeah that is it not saying more do not want stalkers T_T um i am 13 (14 in december) and i like cake and i do my homework and try not to curse and yeah that is it.

Last edited by on Sat 18 Nov - 11:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Osa-Anna

Osa-Anna

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2006-09-16

Lets learn more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets learn more   Lets learn more EmptySat 18 Nov - 11:25

Oh Me nest Very Happy I am Laura Obviously ;P I live in Canada special Maritimes xD I am evil, nice, helpfull(sometimes), and I am surprisingly trust worthy ;P . I am 16 (17 in may) I failed my first year of grade 8 xD I am in grade 10 Razz ummmm Oh I am very lovable Very Happy and I went to a french school from kindergarten to grade 8 (year I failed XD) Thats all I thikn and there is too maney fears for me to list ;P
Back to top Go down
http://www.poemsofmyheart.piczo.com
crowl

crowl

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2006-07-05

Lets learn more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets learn more   Lets learn more EmptySat 18 Nov - 12:36

ladies and gentlemen the is mr.kevin m.j cato ^^ i am have neen on the earth 15 years 16 in july i live in st.vincent a teenie tiny piece of land in the caribbean i am nice guy maybe random at times though but you all knew that. Razz
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2005-12-13

Lets learn more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets learn more   Lets learn more EmptySat 18 Nov - 14:49

i'm jeffrey and i live in hong kong Very Happy (yea chester is my friend's name) i;m 15 now 16 in june (one month older than crowl Shocked ) i like classical music, and i play piano(gr8), clarinet (gr7) and cello (gr5). i'm also in the x-country team with fm, but he's a much better runner than me sob
Back to top Go down
jayel

jayel

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2006-04-22

Lets learn more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets learn more   Lets learn more EmptySat 18 Nov - 15:05

Here goes nothing,

My name is Jordan , with my intials being JLR (hence my original IGN for thos e who remeber my sacrier). Im in my 20's and I live on the Gold Coast in beautiful Australia!

I moved here a couple of years ago from Sydney which was getting a bit too hectic and I enjoy this area so much more, really good for the soul.

Suppose you could say I work hard and play hard, working my butt off during the week aswell as working out at the gym and doing runs along the beach. I play dofus to unwind and have a little fun and well yeah thats me.

My friends would say Im a pretty nice guy but I tell really bad jokes (they call em Jordo Jokes) so there you go.
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2005-12-13

Lets learn more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets learn more   Lets learn more EmptySat 18 Nov - 15:11

sydney is hectic? u should visit hong kong some day Razz
Back to top Go down
jayel

jayel

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2006-04-22

Lets learn more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets learn more   Lets learn more EmptyMon 20 Nov - 15:19

LOL, it was more my lifestyle in Sydney being pretty hectic and intense, but yeah compared to HK, Sydney is well small!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lets learn more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets learn more   Lets learn more Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets learn more
Page 1 of 1