Misguided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Misguided

Where Misguiders get Misguided

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Feca Shield

Go down 
+5
fmfeca
marcothefriend
shumdude
finch
FTTW
9 posters
AuthorMessage
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2005-12-13

Feca Shield Empty
PostSubject: Feca Shield   Feca Shield EmptySat 25 Nov - 15:30

since the old guides got deleted..this is a good time to update the old guides Razz
Quote :
this class has the most efficient spells of protection. an old hand of feca's sheild can go through battlefienlds, undergo violent assaults and come out of it without a scratch.
feca is the most protective of gods. he has respect for his followers and can protect them from everything, whether it is injuries, bad weather or illness

that's right, feca is like the tank on the field. they may not be heavy hitters, but with high damage reduce and resis, feca can be a tough opponent.
pros of feca:
-you will need less bread/pot than any other classes Very Happy (except eni)
-reduce A LOT of damage
-survive in gang aggressions
-40% bonus with staff
-kill huge mobs with glyph

cons of feca:
-may have to sacrifice to protect teamates
-hit relatively low
-weak to unbewitchment
-not a lot of fire staves
-expensive equips

there are 3 main builds of feca:
str/vit feca: deals high damage with spells like backlash, and most staves have neutral damage. it is suggested to pump vit and scroll str, and if possible put some points to intell. low sheilding, and feca sheild is relied heavily upon

full intell: pumping itell all the way over 200, reduces over 70 damage and deals good damgaes. however weak to heavy hitters due to low life

intell/vit: reduce less and hit relatively low, but have greater chance to survive unbewitchment. feca sheidl does not rely on intell

Spells

Glowing Armor lvl1
a must in pvp. uesless in lower lvls, should max after earth armor and natural.
suggested lvl: 5

Natrual Attack lvl1
although weaker than cloudy in lower lvls, it is not linear and has a wider attack range. lvl6 natural attack has the ap cost of 3, and it makes good combo with glyph/staff
suggested lvl: 6

Blindness lvl1
often used by low lvl players with full gob. reduces ap and deals a few damages. not important for feca, xelors are resposible for ap draining Very Happy
suggested lvl: 1

Spell Rebound lvl3
one of my favourite spells Razz allows you reflect spells to the caster. at lvl5 it is said to have 1/6 change to reflect, and i think wisdom has an effect on the reflect rate. however at higher lvls ppl rely on close combat so leave it at lvl5
suggested lvl: 1or5

Aggressive Glyph lvl6
a minor version of burning glyph you will get later on. weak damage and small range, useless even in lower lvls

Armor of Earth lvl9
max asap. necessary for low lvl fecas to survive for most monsters attack in neutral/earth. very important in both pvm and pvp

Cloudy Attack lvl13
deals fine damage at lower lvls (i was hitting 60s at lvl1X) but loses to natural after lvl100. if you have the money..it is suggested to max cloudy first, and forget it at later stages

Aqueous Armor lvl17
reduces water damage and increase ap lost resis. necessary for lvling on blue scara, and pvp against xelors and enus
suggested lvl: 3

Immunity lvl21
this spell is like free turns for feca as it reduces over 1000 damage. extremely useful when fighting against invisible srams or cra
suggested lvl: 4or5

Wind Armor lvl26
like Aqueous armor, wind armor reduces air damage and increase mp lost resis. since very few monsters/players have air attacks, i dont suggest lvl it too high.
suggested lvl: 2or3

Bubble lvl31
odd range, water damage, once per target..no thanks Shocked

Truce lvl36
unlike immunity, truce reduces damage for both urself and ur opponents. good combo with burning glyph for ur opponent will get the attack first when truce is off

Art of Staff lvl42
only useful for str build.

Backlash lvl48
low ap cost and high damage. however dont lvl it as backlash is neutral damage, unless ur str build

Glyph of Blindness lvl54
blindness on a larger scale. lvl2 glyph is smaller than lvl1, but reduces more ap
suggested lvl: 1or2

Teleport lvl60
unlike xelors we can recast tele. very useful in pvp.
suggested lvl: 3-5

Burning Glyph lvl70
the strongest offensive spell we fecas get I love you large area and huge damage for 2 turns, good combo with paralzng glyph locking opponent inside. must max for feca.

Feca Shield lvl80
amazing spell that increases all resis with 38% to you or ally at lvl5. max asap.

Paralyzing Glyph lvl90
the largest glyph in game if maxed. lvl1 has same effect but smaller range. this spell is extremely useful for locking opponents and against invisible srams. just make sure ur oppoent doesnt have any mobility skills

Glyph of Silence lvl100
no feca i know lvl this spell Shocked maybe it is because of the 6 ap cost and most high lvl players have high ap resis

Other Spells

Cowwot
wonderful los blocker and heals good. in a lot of cases when u cast cowwot, mosters will give up upon you and go for the cowwot instead.
suggested lvl: 3-5

Weapon Skill
a must for all feca. most feca choose staves but i have seen dagger, sword and even wand feca. lvl6 has the ap cost of 3
suggested lvl: 6

Leek Pie
useful if you max cloudy. also great to boost sacs.

Release
good for pushing opponents back into the glyph Razz

Striking
a spell with cool graphics. pretty useful when wabbits and such are surrounding you. dont lvl it though for it's unreliable damage

Summon of Chafer
summons a skelly that attacks randomly to allies and emiles. good for detecting invisible opponents, and to activate traps.

Leveling
lvl1-5 tutorial island
lvl20- gobs/boars
lvl3X scara/pigs
lvl40-70 wabbits/trees/pigs
lvl70+ skelly/moon/blop
a prepic set is nice, and like quivitar said
Quote :
groups = exp multiplayer = win. Plus, group fighting is a lot more fun than grinding by yourself

PVP

Feca
whoever has the high intell wins Shocked it is an extremely boring fight, and natural will be useless so be prepared to get close and exchange close combats.

Enirpisa
not much trouble untill after lvl100. need to outdamage their healing, but also them. preventing word is stronger than any of our spells, and their wands hit hard Shocked

Sadida
unbewitchment. so dont cast ur spell all at once. earth armor, then feca sheild. they have to wait for cool down, though pretty short. always take cover, for their range is HUGE. doll is an big issue too. inflat will be giving the sad over 8ap and also healing them, and ultra powerful will be casuing some proble. but remember glyph range will not be affected.

Osamodas
difficult to beat as the fire bug can unbewitch each turn. crak will be reducing ap, and their hammer hurts. little chance to win unless in a small map.

Enutrof
can also unbewitch, but on a crit hit, so you will be needing a bit of luck (like sheilds). immobize the enu afer they cast accelerate and close combat

Ecaflip
Rumours were said fate of ecaflip can deal over 100 THROUGH IMMUNITY if u were pushed on a wall. immobile will be pretty useless, and try to deal as much damage before they get close.

Sram
when they invisible, run a away, and truce/immunity. by then the sram will be pretty much visible again and immobile them. tele away and fire naturals. they sram shuold be dead before reaching dagger range.

Xelors
like sram try to run out their mummy. remember feca sheild reduces counter damage, and immobile is pretty uesless against xelors. tough fight unless u can out damage their hammers. spell rebound is used to reflect slowdown and sandglass

Iops
spell rebound is necessary if the iop is going to warth Razz try to get as far as possible for they deal massive damages in close range

Sacrier
again, spell rebound saved me a lot of time from punishment. need to becareful if they coor u into glyph. try to stay out of attraction range.

Panadawa
never fought one before Shocked but from the spells i think long range is effective against panadas

Equipments
below 30 full gob/ wa set/ adv
below 70 ful prespic/ scara/ fire kwak
below 100 kryst o'boul/ gelax/ custom
100+ feudala/custom
there are little fire weapons that suit us Crying or Very sad
most ppl go for fire kwabalde with maxed sword skill. i dont suggest doing that for fecas have -10% with swords
mage o'boul is also popular, for the low ap cost, but has a low successful rate
mage feca follower hits heavily, but has the ap cost of 5
there is also mage magus bwork if u're low of cash Rolling Eyes
mage tree vivitus has the ap cost of 2, but compare to o boul it has relatively low damage.
Back to top Go down
finch

finch

Number of posts : 38
Localisation : doing the cha cha cha. all the time. yep, thats me.
Registration date : 2006-10-09

Feca Shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feca Shield   Feca Shield EmptySat 25 Nov - 20:29

yea ill kill ur feca >.>
Back to top Go down
shumdude

shumdude

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2006-02-27

Feca Shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feca Shield   Feca Shield EmptySun 26 Nov - 19:55

Really goog guide except for a few typos... btw does the red bug in the osamodas PVP mean the wrymling?

PS. We need more guides guys!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

Feca Shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feca Shield   Feca Shield EmptySun 26 Nov - 22:15

yea...they are most annoying to feca with unbewitchment and high fire resis Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
marcothefriend

marcothefriend

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2006-05-03

Feca Shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feca Shield   Feca Shield EmptyMon 27 Nov - 11:45

blklash sux for an int feca

earth max
staff skill max
aqua 3 (mushd)
wind 3 (piglets)
aqua 4
fire max
rebound max
cawwot 1/3 when u get money
tele 4
buring max
tele max
feca shield max
para max
natural max (3ap for decent damage+range)

for the stats build..200 int->vit/pure int and scroll vit..becuz of the nefs of fecas the extra 100 int < 300 vit

e/q prespic set+tasry's boots+ammy of luk+exlor's past or slime's wedding ring(+25 wisdom one)->red scara+kwak
weapon->hed's cane (for those poor pplz)->firemaged tree viv->firemaged o'boul

*note* they've buffed pigglets now wif perfect prespic set they'll still atk u..since u got wind shield u can exchange ur prespic belt for a Adelus

this is jst wat i think..
Back to top Go down
fmfeca

fmfeca

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2006-08-31

Feca Shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feca Shield   Feca Shield EmptyFri 1 Dec - 21:57

I have to say this for a feca (lvl 71 many months ago just can't play cuz without memership)

Cawwot lvl 3 is very useful.

- lvl 2 wind armor.
- lvl 3 aqua.
- If new character, just lvl natural not cloudy
- Tele make to 3 only till afterwards. 4 makes it quite useless for 3 spell points

For equips, full o'boul after 77 if u have money. If not, you should at least get the o'boul staff and cloak sooner or later. Ammy is just like a must for fecas since you should have 1 or 2 parts (ammy/staff/cloak or ammy/cloak) to get set bonuses!

Hope this helps Very Happy
Back to top Go down
n3v3rf411

n3v3rf411

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2006-06-15

Feca Shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feca Shield   Feca Shield EmptySat 2 Dec - 15:10

Staff sucks! Go get fire forged daggers or swords! Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

Feca Shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feca Shield   Feca Shield EmptySat 2 Dec - 22:58

sword=high ap cost and -10%
dagger=+10%
staff=+40% multi target
Back to top Go down
gauntlet

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2006-06-13

Feca Shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feca Shield   Feca Shield EmptySun 3 Dec - 5:03

staff= make sure you do not kill your allies
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

Feca Shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feca Shield   Feca Shield EmptySun 3 Dec - 10:07

tele ftw Wink
Back to top Go down
marcothefriend

marcothefriend

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2006-05-03

Feca Shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feca Shield   Feca Shield EmptyWed 13 Dec - 20:36

i managed to find an workable set for lvl 100 that will bring down critical for o'boul to 1/2 with decent wisdom and ok int and 9ap ^^"

Feca Shield Fecageariy1

replace gelano/powerful dazzling with somethin else once u hit lvl 100
Back to top Go down
fmfeca

fmfeca

Feca Shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feca Shield   Feca Shield EmptySun 4 Mar - 17:30

FTTW wrote:
Enirpisa
not much trouble untill after lvl100. need to outdamage their healing, but also them. preventing word is stronger than any of our spells, and their wands hit hard

They also have Word of Youth to remove bewitches... making sadidas, enus, enis, and osas having it =/

marcothefriend wrote:
i managed to find an workable set for lvl 100 that will bring down critical for o'boul to 1/2 with decent wisdom and ok int and 9ap ^^"

Feca Shield Fecageariy1

replace gelano/powerful dazzling with somethin else once u hit lvl 100

Nice Gear Very Happy here's some comments:

10 AP: Not as needed unless for double Feca staff. And not really worth getting cuz alot of belt/ring could add alot of stats.

9 AP: Triple kryst or magus staff Smile Also 3 naturals

8 AP: Marie Aigue at high lvls. Or if out of money maybe feca staff + natural combo

7 AP: Double magus or kryst or 1 time staff + 2 sheilds.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And btw...

Sheilds now has a Mothat which is better than Crystaloball and not sure about cloak. He has a Marie Aigue's Staff which is 4 ap and with staff skill he does high 200s or maybe even 300s per hit Smile He soloed (well I only did like 100 damage in total and killed myself Razz) a royal lemon and royal mint the other day O.o (which has alot of resist to fire)

I'm currently very close to getting full O'boul gear (got 8 royal straws and already stick of barley sugar and alot of jellies Very Happy). Will work on animal boots and either forged kryst or Marie Aigue's at high levels Smile

Hope this helps
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

Feca Shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feca Shield   Feca Shield EmptySun 4 Mar - 19:02

Quote :
They also have Word of Youth to remove bewitches... making sadidas, enus, enis, and osas having it =/
i am not sure..but i remember word of youth can be only cast on allies? Suspect
but i think they change word of youth to another spell or something
Back to top Go down
sheildsgalore
sheildsgalore

Number of posts : 248
Localisation : in the 18-D hyperspace of my mindscape, good luck finding me!
Registration date : 2006-03-23

Feca Shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feca Shield   Feca Shield EmptyMon 5 Mar - 2:54

lol fm, i have a krutch, finch has the mothhat.

there is only one problem with the marie, 2 actually,
first) same min damage as kryst. it may have a much higher max, but the min still is annoying when i get several low rolls.
Second) unlike many weapons equal level to it, it gives no vit.

they need to balance their weapons a bit, oh well.
Back to top Go down
gauntlet

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2006-06-13

Feca Shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feca Shield   Feca Shield EmptyMon 5 Mar - 8:41

FTTW wrote:
Quote :
i am not sure..but i remember word of youth can be only cast on allies? Suspect
but i think they change word of youth to another spell or something

um i think the removed wiping word(invisibility) and gave em lifting word(+range)
Back to top Go down
crazydemonchild

crazydemonchild

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2006-10-07

Feca Shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feca Shield   Feca Shield EmptyWed 7 Mar - 1:48

your right gaunt they did
Back to top Go down
fmfeca

fmfeca

Feca Shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feca Shield   Feca Shield EmptyThu 8 Mar - 15:31

oic... but still is Word of Youth remove allies only or also opponents O.o
Back to top Go down
crazydemonchild

crazydemonchild

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2006-10-07

Feca Shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feca Shield   Feca Shield EmptyFri 9 Mar - 3:10

word of youth is only allies
Back to top Go down
fmfeca

fmfeca

Feca Shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feca Shield   Feca Shield EmptySat 10 Mar - 17:40

Oh yay Very Happy, enis ain't that powerful as I thot now Wink But they'll still be very annoying with their heals and hits when feca only gets shields Sad
Back to top Go down
sheildsgalore
sheildsgalore

Number of posts : 248
Localisation : in the 18-D hyperspace of my mindscape, good luck finding me!
Registration date : 2006-03-23

Feca Shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feca Shield   Feca Shield EmptySun 11 Mar - 3:18

aint that powerful? wait til the enis get over 1000 hp, curative healing 200, revit 100, and a crit xyothine, dealing 350 damage a crit, at a range of about 5..

i fought one, i stood no chance. i hit her once before i died... she had 5 mp, 10 ap, 12 with stim, and 1400 hp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feca Shield Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feca Shield   Feca Shield Empty

Back to top Go down

Feca Shield
Page 1 of 1