Misguided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Misguided

Where Misguiders get Misguided

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

impossible to check updates

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2005-12-13

impossible to check updates Empty
PostSubject: impossible to check updates   impossible to check updates EmptyThu 30 Nov - 16:58

is it just me? i cant even get into the log in window Shocked
Back to top Go down
crazydemonchild

crazydemonchild

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2006-10-07

PostSubject: Re: impossible to check updates   impossible to check updates EmptyThu 30 Nov - 18:26

i haven't had any problems.....dunno
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

PostSubject: Re: impossible to check updates   impossible to check updates EmptyFri 1 Dec - 19:24

hm...due to some technical difficulties i may not be able to log in during this week Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
fmfeca

fmfeca

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2006-08-31

PostSubject: Re: impossible to check updates   impossible to check updates EmptyFri 1 Dec - 21:58

Haven't tried lately.

But I believe it's only you since Shumdude was able to login as an f2p
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

PostSubject: Re: impossible to check updates   impossible to check updates EmptyTue 5 Dec - 17:00

i wont be on a while..because i still cannot fix the problem Shocked Crying or Very sad
in that case..i think it is time to seriously, elect a new leader
i miss you all, and i'll try returning asap
Back to top Go down
jayel

jayel

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2006-04-22

PostSubject: Re: impossible to check updates   impossible to check updates EmptyTue 5 Dec - 17:55

The problem with logging in is cause of F2P ( No offence FM)

Chester if you feel u need to take a break as leader, I respect that and I think blue is the logical choice. But it all depends if blue want to take on this responsibilty.

Leader of a guild like misguided which is on the verge of greatness like we are is something not to be taken lightly. Please lets comment on this and see what occurs

BTW, Chester has done a terrific job on getting the guild to its current status.

I remember joining misguided when we were wannabes, now we are a froce to be reckoned with,

Please place your opinions casue at the end of the day we will all have to live with the decisions we now make

BLUE FTW
Back to top Go down
gauntlet

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2006-06-13

PostSubject: Re: impossible to check updates   impossible to check updates EmptyWed 6 Dec - 9:22

i agree and blue seems like a fine choice since chester believes him we should all and he has nto messed up teh ranks or anything so that is good. btw chester trust me and i think everyone thinkks about it too but f2p can get on but the lag is UNBEREABLE especially at one point look at the dofus forums in liek genral discuission everyoen was pissed at the lag and then they got all angry and stuff and said they wanted to nuke asturb and all f2p and stuff but i mean usually i can dual and have my ping at like 500 at most btu tehn my pingw as at 500-6XXX so yeah u get what i mean ._.Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad silent silent sp yeah now it is better but stil............. btw anyone look at the monsters they were planning on releasing soon? and bud we may be a force to be reckoned with but our percs keep on egtting beat up by level 140+ ._. and they always seem to attack when we r in fights T_T and yeah

BLUE FTW after chester of course tongue tongue

P.S. we now have 150 members signed into teh forum(even thoguht only liek 50 i think r active T_T)
Back to top Go down
jayel

jayel

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2006-04-22

PostSubject: Re: impossible to check updates   impossible to check updates EmptyWed 6 Dec - 15:27

We may not be a force to reckoned with now but soon with a few more active high lvls coming through the ranks we will be.

As more and more members of misguided get closer to lvl 100, we will soon be able to field a good defence on a perc. Once this occurs we can place a perc and try to get a reputation as a strong guild and then maybe try and align with other guilds for them to leave our percs alone. While we may loose a few when we are fighting, we might win a few aswell.

But back to subject, I have noticed that dofus is acting a little bit better since this weeks maintenance (well atleast from my end). Hopefully Chester, your lag/connection problem has been fixed?
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

PostSubject: Re: impossible to check updates   impossible to check updates EmptyWed 6 Dec - 18:46

6 months ago...i promised healthy that misguided will be famous before 2007 Razz prove me right good
Back to top Go down
gauntlet

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2006-06-13

PostSubject: Re: impossible to check updates   impossible to check updates EmptyWed 6 Dec - 20:17

not makin any promisses like you but we will try after all even if blue does take command it will always be after u btw hopefully c-range(gan-forr) does nto come i thought u didn't come on just cause u lived in a different time zone XD well hope to see you on and yes jayel(or bud whiichever he prefers i know him as) is right about the lag getting a bit better by restricting teh number of f2p allllowwed at a time

btw chester u have dowloaded the new versions right?( i know this is an obvious question but if it can help u get on yay:cheers: )
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

PostSubject: Re: impossible to check updates   impossible to check updates EmptyWed 6 Dec - 20:38

yep i did dunno i'll try deleting and install again
and i think i still have a month of p2p that evil got me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: impossible to check updates   impossible to check updates Empty

Back to top Go down

impossible to check updates
Page 1 of 1