Misguided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Misguided

Where Misguiders get Misguided

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LIVING PERCS

Go down 
+5
FTTW
giantjawa
gauntlet
Osa-Anna
sheildsgalore
9 posters
AuthorMessage
sheildsgalore
sheildsgalore

Number of posts : 248
Localisation : in the 18-D hyperspace of my mindscape, good luck finding me!
Registration date : 2006-03-23

LIVING PERCS Empty
PostSubject: LIVING PERCS   LIVING PERCS EmptyTue 26 Dec - 14:21

okay, i would just like to say, i am proud that we have finally been able to place percs... AND KEEP THEM ALIVE for longer than a day. Our current perc count is 3, one gianing malt, one gaining iron.. and one gaining who knows what. geek the one gianing who knows what, was attacked by a 125 sadidas, 95 sac, and 92 iop. Me , brogy, evilchildren, ikilledthepromqueen, finch, -queen-inita-*or something, sorry queen, dun remember your full name yet* defended our perc, while blue and white were stuck spectating from being in fights. the victory ended with our perc being undamage, brogy dead, ikilledthepromqueen dead, and all our attackers getting whalloped.

now thats just what happened today, a few days ago, a 122 eni named synthos attacked one of our perc, but i was in a fight, so i didn't see what happened, but brogy was one of the defenders, and kill synthos ^^

before that even, a turning point for our perc defense, me, brogy, finch, evil, rustinpeace,c-range, and chester *blue controling him, but no blue himself* defended against a 121 eni name dneeht iwth an unreal wand, olddigga a 102 enu with 1/2 on ghostly*duh! jocolor * a 87 xelor, an 82 xelor, a 46 sram, and a 47 osa. this was an immense fight, and took well over an hour to conclude! we ended up fully dieing after the eni started getting luckier with the unreal wand *first htis were lucky, decimating an insanely buffed evil before she could demonstrate +300 str from punishmnet could do*, but then started getting low hits, then high hit me, then low hits.. then finalyl high hits again agasint brogy and chester, bringing the fight to a close. our entire team died defending, but all but the eni and one unbewithced xelor died for them, and the xelor was close to death too afro

this may be the beginnign of a new perc era for misguided!
Back to top Go down
Osa-Anna

Osa-Anna

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2006-09-16

LIVING PERCS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LIVING PERCS   LIVING PERCS EmptyWed 27 Dec - 2:43

Surprised Thats good but I am sorry I was never on to think of helping ;P but no one ever need me I suck anyways xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.poemsofmyheart.piczo.com
gauntlet

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2006-06-13

LIVING PERCS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LIVING PERCS   LIVING PERCS EmptyWed 27 Dec - 11:22

and i the fight agaisnt wootah i was usin brogy and th only reson he died was since he was takin all the first blows since he unfortuantely unded up being all the way in front T_T and when we were fighting synthos, brogy was himself i was usin shiki and gaunt. luckily eni had teh wrong wand, there was also an iop not sure but i think like level 5X+ yeah number is kinda random and we ALMOST lost perc had 97 hp only enough for one more hit and synthos whould have won
Back to top Go down
giantjawa

giantjawa

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2005-12-14

LIVING PERCS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LIVING PERCS   LIVING PERCS EmptyWed 27 Dec - 17:43

omg. wow.
Back to top Go down
gauntlet

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2006-06-13

LIVING PERCS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LIVING PERCS   LIVING PERCS EmptyThu 28 Dec - 2:51

btw giant jawa what is your avatar from is it from the movie saving private ryan?(forgot if it is rian or ryan not even sure if i am right about this._.)
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2005-12-13

LIVING PERCS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LIVING PERCS   LIVING PERCS EmptyFri 29 Dec - 9:36

woot affraid we're growing fast good
Back to top Go down
sheildsgalore
sheildsgalore

Number of posts : 248
Localisation : in the 18-D hyperspace of my mindscape, good luck finding me!
Registration date : 2006-03-23

LIVING PERCS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LIVING PERCS   LIVING PERCS EmptyFri 29 Dec - 14:43

our percs lasted longer then usual atleast, but we need more 100s than we currently got. i am hoping to help evilchildren and -fortunado- to become 100 as well, because the koalak monsters give 137k exp a fight affraid.. for me, fortunado was getting a measly 100k, and he is 30 leveles below me Wink
Back to top Go down
Ranka
Ranka

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2006-04-21

LIVING PERCS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LIVING PERCS   LIVING PERCS EmptySat 30 Dec - 17:54

i talked to dneeht-blue, he said the fight lasted for 1h and 50 min lol.

nice wrap-up of perc fights, shields Smile
Back to top Go down
finch

finch

Number of posts : 38
Localisation : doing the cha cha cha. all the time. yep, thats me.
Registration date : 2006-10-09

LIVING PERCS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LIVING PERCS   LIVING PERCS EmptyTue 16 Jan - 19:48

sheilds owns. smart player ;p
Back to top Go down
MonkZheng

MonkZheng

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2006-02-11

LIVING PERCS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LIVING PERCS   LIVING PERCS EmptyFri 2 Feb - 15:26

great job keeping our percs alive, to bad I wasn't in it.. sigh i miss dofus
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/cornypaper
--ChAoS--

--ChAoS--

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2006-02-24

LIVING PERCS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LIVING PERCS   LIVING PERCS EmptySat 25 Aug - 10:04

sheildsgalore wrote:
okay, i would just like to say, i am proud that we have finally been able to place percs... AND KEEP THEM ALIVE for longer than a day. Our current perc count is 3, one gianing malt, one gaining iron.. and one gaining who knows what. geek the one gianing who knows what, was attacked by a 125 sadidas, 95 sac, and 92 iop. Me , brogy, evilchildren, ikilledthepromqueen, finch, -queen-inita-*or something, sorry queen, dun remember your full name yet* defended our perc, while blue and white were stuck spectating from being in fights. the victory ended with our perc being undamage, brogy dead, ikilledthepromqueen dead, and all our attackers getting whalloped.

now thats just what happened today, a few days ago, a 122 eni named synthos attacked one of our perc, but i was in a fight, so i didn't see what happened, but brogy was one of the defenders, and kill synthos ^^

before that even, a turning point for our perc defense, me, brogy, finch, evil, rustinpeace,c-range, and chester *blue controling him, but no blue himself* defended against a 121 eni name dneeht iwth an unreal wand, olddigga a 102 enu with 1/2 on ghostly*duh! jocolor * a 87 xelor, an 82 xelor, a 46 sram, and a 47 osa. this was an immense fight, and took well over an hour to conclude! we ended up fully dieing after the eni started getting luckier with the unreal wand *first htis were lucky, decimating an insanely buffed evil before she could demonstrate +300 str from punishmnet could do*, but then started getting low hits, then high hit me, then low hits.. then finalyl high hits again agasint brogy and chester, bringing the fight to a close. our entire team died defending, but all but the eni and one unbewithced xelor died for them, and the xelor was close to death too afro

this may be the beginnign of a new perc era for misguided!

wtf u typed that all nothing else to do then fuck up the forum or wat?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LIVING PERCS Empty
PostSubject: Re: LIVING PERCS   LIVING PERCS Empty

Back to top Go down

LIVING PERCS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Misguided :: Announcements-
Jump to: