Misguided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Misguided

Where Misguiders get Misguided

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

wow ...so .. long... :o

Go down 
+5
-Kinso-
Osa-Anna
MonkZheng
FTTW
sheildsgalore
9 posters
AuthorMessage
sheildsgalore
sheildsgalore

Number of posts : 248
Localisation : in the 18-D hyperspace of my mindscape, good luck finding me!
Registration date : 2006-03-23

wow ...so .. long... :o Empty
PostSubject: wow ...so .. long... :o   wow ...so .. long... :o EmptyThu 13 Mar - 7:49

*is walking around the world of 12 while reminiscing about old times. and remembers quite fondly miguided and all the members in it*

"i wonder if..." begins sheildsgalore as he abruplty changes directions and heads in the direction of the old misguided headquarters. When he finally reaches, he notes the building is in a strange state of dissaray. "oh to have gone so far, and end up along and forgotten."

Pushing open the door only servers to kick up a heavy layer of dust that had settled down. walking forward brings alot of fond memories of all the friends he had in misguided. He sits in his old chair near the front of the guild and is saddened as he can imagine yunzhan, budtoker, darkshen, gauntlet, brogy, tasengan, chester, ranka, and many others sitting in there respective chairs. He simply sits reminiscing about everyone. sure he still manages contact with ranka, tas and recently came back into contact with gauntlet, but that doesn't help as much as it should.

"i miss everyone" mumbles sheildsgalore....
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2005-12-13

PostSubject: Re: wow ...so .. long... :o   wow ...so .. long... :o EmptyWed 2 Apr - 0:14

Memories are flooding into my mind
Thanks! Believe it or not, I have tears rolling down my cheek
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

PostSubject: Re: wow ...so .. long... :o   wow ...so .. long... :o EmptyWed 2 Apr - 0:45

Come on people, dont log in as guests!
I wanta know who still visits ><
Back to top Go down
MonkZheng

MonkZheng

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2006-02-11

PostSubject: Re: wow ...so .. long... :o   wow ...so .. long... :o EmptyWed 2 Apr - 14:19

I concer....
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/cornypaper
Osa-Anna

Osa-Anna

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2006-09-16

PostSubject: Re: wow ...so .. long... :o   wow ...so .. long... :o EmptySun 6 Apr - 13:42

This is h-o-t-master, I forgot my account to the forum so I stole my sisters muahaha XD lol, I really miss old misguided too, and I may start playing again soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.poemsofmyheart.piczo.com
-Kinso-

-Kinso-

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2006-11-04

PostSubject: Re: wow ...so .. long... :o   wow ...so .. long... :o EmptyWed 9 Apr - 20:22

It has been sooo long, it is me -Kinso-
I hope that Chester remembers me =']
I miss Misguided allot..Hope the old times went back..
Dofus was getting bored, so i start living.
Live has got boring, so i started plying again ^^
If anyone still plays, please add me: GenesisSoul
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

PostSubject: Re: wow ...so .. long... :o   wow ...so .. long... :o EmptyFri 11 Apr - 17:26

Welcome back kinso!
I really wish I can play dofus, but I dont really have time for rpg now ><
Back to top Go down
-Kinso-

-Kinso-

PostSubject: Re: wow ...so .. long... :o   wow ...so .. long... :o EmptyFri 11 Apr - 19:29

Chester! =]
I sound gay, but i really missed you =]
I still remember you walking...Looong time ago, in a Gobbal set, we having a war..With that other guild, long time ago..Something Azreal? of Ariel? Dont know how its called anymore...*goes take a look at wiki/guilds.*.....Found it! I see its called 'Alriental'...I dont think anyone of the Misguiders would remember that time, with those *cough bastards cough* Chaos..Hmmm, but ok...To bad, i hope you can make some time, for rpg. Well, have fun on other stuff, i hope you come back again, when you will, please tell me something about it here on the forum =]
Lol, tell you're friend, that played on you're character, he as a nice guy, he helped me with lvling etc~
Or maybe it is you? I dont know ^^
Ok, thats all folks! ^^
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

PostSubject: Re: wow ...so .. long... :o   wow ...so .. long... :o EmptyFri 18 Apr - 23:27

wow, chaos, there is actually someone who misses you!
And yes, I do remember Alriental! We had our first war as a guild against them What a Face
They were much stronger than we were, but we nearly won, thanks to Vig's AON!
Back to top Go down
Brogy

Brogy

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2006-07-25

PostSubject: Re: wow ...so .. long... :o   wow ...so .. long... :o EmptyMon 21 Apr - 9:00

Haven't checked in a while since i quit twice but i started playing again a month ago and still have not been able to find a guild that was as much fun as Misguided Sad
Back to top Go down
--ChAoS--

--ChAoS--

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2006-02-24

PostSubject: Re: wow ...so .. long... :o   wow ...so .. long... :o EmptyTue 22 Apr - 1:48

-Kinso- wrote:
Chester! =]
I still remember you walking...Looong time ago, in a Gobbal set, we having a war..With that other guild, long time ago..Something Azreal? of Ariel? Dont know how its called anymore...*goes take a look at wiki/guilds.*.....Found it! I see its called 'Alriental'...I dont think anyone of the Misguiders would remember that time, with those *cough bastards cough* Chaos..Hmmm, but ok...To bad, i hope you can make some time, for rpg. Well, have fun on other stuff, i hope you come back again, when you will, please tell me something about it here on the forum =]
Lol, tell you're friend, that played on you're character, he as a nice guy, he helped me with lvling etc~
Ok, thats all folks! ^^

lolor teh chaos? you sure you mean me lol i talked to you on dofus just 1hour ago , wait double post the other one i need to quote
Back to top Go down
--ChAoS--

--ChAoS--

PostSubject: Re: wow ...so .. long... :o   wow ...so .. long... :o EmptyTue 22 Apr - 1:48

sheildsgalore wrote:
*is walking around the world of 12 while reminiscing about old times. and remembers quite fondly miguided and all the members in it*

"i wonder if..." begins sheildsgalore as he abruplty changes directions and heads in the direction of the old misguided headquarters. When he finally reaches, he notes the building is in a strange state of dissaray. "oh to have gone so far, and end up along and forgotten."

Pushing open the door only servers to kick up a heavy layer of dust that had settled down. walking forward brings alot of fond memories of all the friends he had in misguided. He sits in his old chair near the front of the guild and is saddened as he can imagine yunzhan, budtoker, darkshen, gauntlet, brogy, tasengan, chester, ranka, and many others sitting in there respective chairs. He simply sits reminiscing about everyone. sure he still manages contact with ranka, tas and recently came back into contact with gauntlet, but that doesn't help as much as it should.

"i miss everyone" mumbles sheildsgalore....

i killed alot right>_> hey chester youre off msn lol reply or uh msg me
Back to top Go down
-Kinso-

-Kinso-

PostSubject: Re: wow ...so .. long... :o   wow ...so .. long... :o EmptyWed 23 Apr - 21:25

--ChAoS-- wrote:
-Kinso- wrote:
Chester! =]
Ok, thats all folks! ^^

lolor teh chaos? you sure you mean me lol i talked to you on dofus just 1hour ago , wait double post the other one i need to quote
Wtf? O.o" What to double post ;_;
Back to top Go down
--ChAoS--

--ChAoS--

PostSubject: Re: wow ...so .. long... :o   wow ...so .. long... :o EmptyThu 24 Apr - 4:22

lolol 2postors?

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
sheildsgalore
sheildsgalore

PostSubject: Re: wow ...so .. long... :o   wow ...so .. long... :o EmptyFri 13 Jun - 13:54

woah, maybe i should check this place a bit more often. i've drfited to a couple guilds, like horizon, and i'm in chance now. okay i don't drift very fast, but i do damnit.. out of them all(...yeah like all 3). none compare to misguided. sure chance has a couple level 200's and several 190's. but . it's lacking something that misguided had. i can't quite put my finger on what exactly is missing, but something is. he;;, i've yet to even POST on the chance forum, yet here i am, posting on a forum that belonged to a guild i haven't been in for two years.. that... that is saying something. i'm gonna pm some of you guys my yahoo isntant messenger user id, so add me so we can talk occasionally geek
Back to top Go down
shu

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: wow ...so .. long... :o   wow ...so .. long... :o EmptySun 22 Jun - 10:36

sheildsgalore wrote:
woah, maybe i should check this place a bit more often. i've drfited to a couple guilds, like horizon, and i'm in chance now. okay i don't drift very fast, but i do damnit.. out of them all(...yeah like all 3). none compare to misguided. sure chance has a couple level 200's and several 190's. but . it's lacking something that misguided had. i can't quite put my finger on what exactly is missing, but something is. he;;, i've yet to even POST on the chance forum, yet here i am, posting on a forum that belonged to a guild i haven't been in for two years.. that... that is saying something. i'm gonna pm some of you guys my yahoo isntant messenger user id, so add me so we can talk occasionally geek

I should imagine this wasn't meant to be read by members of Chance eh Sheild?
Back to top Go down
sheildsgalore
sheildsgalore

PostSubject: Re: wow ...so .. long... :o   wow ...so .. long... :o EmptySun 22 Jun - 10:43

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

no... no it wasn't....
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

PostSubject: Re: wow ...so .. long... :o   wow ...so .. long... :o EmptySun 22 Jun - 11:29

Welcome to our forum, shu
I believe I had met you before...like 2 years ago Shocked

wow ...so .. long... :o Ipwndfq1
(you were a sadida, and I was a feca)

Always nice to see some old friends Very Happy

p.s This is my 1337th post!!!
And Im leaving hk tmr for summer school in new york (columbia U) ><
wont be back till july 23
Have a great summer!
Back to top Go down
--ChAoS--

--ChAoS--

PostSubject: Re: wow ...so .. long... :o   wow ...so .. long... :o EmptySun 22 Jun - 19:41

Have fun chester nigger , 1337 lol man im like at 500 orso Sad
so does anyone know anything new in dofus lol bored
Back to top Go down
-Fortunado-

-Fortunado-

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2006-08-31

PostSubject: Re: wow ...so .. long... :o   wow ...so .. long... :o EmptyTue 24 Jun - 0:08

well, it seems more of us visit this forum still then i thought... i do come here once every couple months, just to remember all the good days i had in misguided, i dont know which of you guys remember me, but i did have lots of fun in this guild while it was still here, and sheild, can i get ur yahoo? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wow ...so .. long... :o   wow ...so .. long... :o Empty

Back to top Go down

wow ...so .. long... :o
Page 1 of 1