Misguided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Misguided

Where Misguiders get Misguided

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss

Go down 
+10
toadisdabest
FTTW
jayel
fmfeca
-shiki-
gauntlet
crowl
crazydemonchild
calgara
sheildsgalore
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sheildsgalore
sheildsgalore

Number of posts : 248
Localisation : in the 18-D hyperspace of my mindscape, good luck finding me!
Registration date : 2006-03-23

Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss Empty
PostSubject: Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss   Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss EmptySun 11 Mar - 14:55

okay, i have started negotiation talks with -bt-, leader of horizon.

i need your help to come up with a few conditions of our merger, as i already came up with a few.

conditions:
1) take our active members and paddock
2) *suggested by budtoker* me in a high rank, everyone else in ranks according to levels.
3) ...
4)...

problems already arisen in the few minutes of discussion.
1) at max number of paddocks already
2) want everyone in the on trial position for a wekk

solutions
1) leave misguided as a training guild?
Back to top Go down
calgara

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2006-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss   Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss EmptySun 11 Mar - 15:00

maybe when we all go in the guild we get the right to choose exp % givin then they dont make us lvl guild like slaves xD

oh and y only shield in a high rank post, y not brogy? hes a high lvl dude
Back to top Go down
crazydemonchild

crazydemonchild

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2006-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss   Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss EmptySun 11 Mar - 15:03

we could do that, but we need to leave someone as leader that we trust.
but that would work, we could leave the unactive members in misguided for the time being and see if they get active or whatever.

as for the conditions, i don't see a prob with everyone on trial for a week, thats probably to build trust and kinda see what positions to give us.

um as for our conditions.....no clue
Back to top Go down
calgara

PostSubject: Re: Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss   Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss EmptySun 11 Mar - 15:04

lol, lets make my new agility cra leader xD
or we just leave chester as leader, cuz he like never one xept when blue uses him
Back to top Go down
sheildsgalore
sheildsgalore

PostSubject: Re: Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss   Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss EmptySun 11 Mar - 15:11

how about a condition being to get me to 125? lol i am having issues with it :3
Back to top Go down
crazydemonchild

crazydemonchild

PostSubject: Re: Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss   Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss EmptySun 11 Mar - 15:19

we will just do fouxes when everyone is online and that will help get you lvled Razz

how bout a condition that says get evil to lvl 100 Wink
Back to top Go down
crowl

crowl

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2006-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss   Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss EmptySun 11 Mar - 21:21

or crowl must be 200 Razz
Back to top Go down
gauntlet

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2006-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss   Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss EmptySun 11 Mar - 22:36

only problem bout the one week thing is we might forget how long they were in ._.
Back to top Go down
crazydemonchild

crazydemonchild

PostSubject: Re: Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss   Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss EmptyMon 12 Mar - 3:44

i can see your point, but if we just keep track...like we join on a monday the next monday we should get a rank.
Back to top Go down
calgara

PostSubject: Re: Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss   Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss EmptyMon 12 Mar - 4:45

Well i got alot of friends and one of my friends proposed to merge with the guild named " Entity"

so we can also merge with them if i t doesnt work out with horizon or if we just like entity more xD
Back to top Go down
crazydemonchild

crazydemonchild

PostSubject: Re: Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss   Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss EmptyMon 12 Mar - 4:51

so how many people are actually reading this and are gonna be in the merge....

Shields
Brogy
Bud
Evil
Chester?
Gaunt
Tas
Fm?
Den?
sedated?
isthatbetter
fortun?
Back to top Go down
calgara

PostSubject: Re: Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss   Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss EmptyMon 12 Mar - 5:14

that makes 12 >.>
Back to top Go down
-shiki-

-shiki-

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2006-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss   Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss EmptyMon 12 Mar - 6:54

i'll go dun rly mind merging much
Back to top Go down
fmfeca

fmfeca

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2006-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss   Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss EmptyMon 12 Mar - 12:03

Hmm... I don't really mind like alot but if I had a choice, I'd prefer not to leave for these reasons:

1. Although Misguided is a bought guild, we (especially -eniripsa-, chester-, and -enutrof- of course) spent a good amount of effort to purchase it
2. It has a long history, created not long after release of Dofus
3. It's still quite high lvled (lvl 27) even if horizon beats it
4. (for me)The guild is too old and friendly and we've passed through too many things for me to just leave it like this

If we just abandon/sell it or become an entry guild for Horizon, then Guild Misguided will honestly be ruined...
Back to top Go down
jayel

jayel

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2006-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss   Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss EmptyMon 12 Mar - 16:17

I understand your concerns fm but misguided is stagnating, no new active members climbing up the ranks, just alts.

Yes we are a lvl 26 guild but we cant mount a decent perc defense with our current roster.

I think a weeks trial is ok, also we might find that we dont like it or the merge just doesnt work and we may want to back out so a mutual acceptance period should be established.
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2005-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss   Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss EmptyMon 12 Mar - 17:39

instead if merging to a stronger guild like horizon..maybe we can consider merging with another guild lower lvl but highly active? that way ppl from the other guild can join misguided instead of us moving out phew
Back to top Go down
toadisdabest

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2006-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss   Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss EmptyMon 12 Mar - 23:49

well i thinkits a great idea, and i suppose we do need a better perc than 15 % item chance well ill miss misguided to bits after it.
Back to top Go down
crazydemonchild

crazydemonchild

PostSubject: Re: Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss   Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss EmptyTue 13 Mar - 1:21

I know how u guys feel, but we are not saying destroy misguided. We will leave it goin as a training guild. And FM as much as I hate to say it Misguided is basically ruined anyways. The only time we are active is on the weekends. During the week we get 1-3 members on. We tried recruiting but all the members we get leave after a day cause we are just not active.
Back to top Go down
calgara

PostSubject: Re: Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss   Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss EmptyTue 13 Mar - 11:21

So about my proposal to merge with Entity, they're always asking me if we are or not lol

and they claim to have alot of good lvled proffesions:
-lvl 100 professions:
-lumberjack
-bowmage
-dagger smith
-dagger mage
-jeweler
-miner
-baker
-alchemist

They have a lvl 159 osamoda, 129 cra, and another lvl 129 cra
Back to top Go down
sheildsgalore
sheildsgalore

PostSubject: Re: Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss   Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss EmptyTue 13 Mar - 12:35

am i going to have to start another new poll? this is complicated to try to figure out....

so many different opinions..

some don't want to merge with anything.
some would like to merge with a different guild
alot of people love being in misdguided, but sadly beleive its dead and want some way to fix it.
several want a merger with horizon, i think.

and we didn't really get to come up with any real conditions of the merger,

but if we keep an alt as the leader of misguided, if something goes wrong, we can atleast come back, no real harm done.

so many different opinions, and so many people saying "if..." its not easy to do... and there are also the personal ties to misguided, such as me, i have been in it since lvl 16, when darkshen invited me in... blah....
Back to top Go down
crazydemonchild

crazydemonchild

PostSubject: Re: Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss   Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss EmptyTue 13 Mar - 14:09

Most of the people who are saying no, are the ones that are JUST hearing about it. I think for those people who don't use the forum and never know whats goin on, then they should just stop complaining. Don't mean to be a bitch, but damn how many times have we told everyone that we use the forum.

And yeah i know what your saying shields. I have been in misguided since Chester invited me ages ago and hate to leave, but it is dead and inviting new people doesn't work seeing as they leave the same day usually. I think leaving an alt as leader is a good idea, like you said no harm if it doesn't work out.

As for merging with a different guild.....i would like to go with Horizon seeing as we contacted them first. I think it would leave bad feelings if wll of a sudden we are like um no we are going with a different guild...but thats just me
Back to top Go down
ToxicTears

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss   Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss EmptyTue 13 Mar - 16:14

what if they'll kick some of us under the week?

And im sure we can find some good ppl to join misguided and we can raise from the ashes ^^

bt if the merge realy is going to happen then i suppose i join it to ....

Last edited by on Tue 13 Mar - 16:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jayel

jayel

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2006-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss   Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss EmptyTue 13 Mar - 16:46

I say merge with Horizon.

Its hard to lvl when I'm the only person on in my timezone and don't have much contact with other members of guild until weekend.

If you were to log on when I do, you would see misguided is almost a ghost guild....

Sorry to say it but sometimes truth hurts.

Yes its sad to go, but at least this way we get to stick together and have the bonus of the higher level guild and access to an established breeding set up.
Back to top Go down
ToxicTears

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss   Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss EmptyTue 13 Mar - 16:58

i think i am near ur time zone bud... only thing is that i live at a student home and cant afford a computer and internet atm =/
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2005-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss   Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss EmptyTue 13 Mar - 18:04

calgara wrote:
So about my proposal to merge with Entity, they're always asking me if we are or not lol
i know horizon is a very good guild, but i dont think we can fit in perfectly
i like calgara's idea..if misguided is higher lvl than entity then we can keep misguided and leave entity as the training guild phew
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss   Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss Empty

Back to top Go down

Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next