Misguided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Misguided

Where Misguiders get Misguided

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss

Go down 
+10
toadisdabest
FTTW
jayel
fmfeca
-shiki-
gauntlet
crowl
crazydemonchild
calgara
sheildsgalore
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sheildsgalore
sheildsgalore

Number of posts : 248
Localisation : in the 18-D hyperspace of my mindscape, good luck finding me!
Registration date : 2006-03-23

Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss   Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Mar - 20:48

...entities 3 highest lvels are higher then our 3 highest levels, why are they the lower level guild then us? are they happy with coming into misguided, despite knowing their chars are higher level then ours?
Back to top Go down
gauntlet

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2006-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss   Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Mar - 22:42

yeah i hven;t been posting alot just been reading but yeah i mean sheilds is right so many different opinions so no one is really sure what is gonna happen but have to say worst comes to worst we wshould keep misguided cause we can come back to it if it really does nto work out.
Back to top Go down
ToxicTears

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss   Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Mar - 23:09

entity can merge into misguided

that sound better then misguided merge into horizon cheers
Back to top Go down
calgara

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2006-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss   Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Mar - 7:31

well u guys misunderstood they want us to join into there guild
Back to top Go down
fmfeca

fmfeca

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2006-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss   Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Mar - 8:41

Agrees with chester- to merge with Entity if they're lower level Very Happy

That way, we can keep misguided and also get more active members to train and such Smile
Back to top Go down
crazydemonchild

crazydemonchild

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2006-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss   Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Mar - 8:53

we wouldn't be keeping misguided. It would be the same thing that we have been talking about, only with another guild. eigher guild we choose we are LEAVING misguided and joining a new guild. Bud is totally right. When Im on there is maybe one or two people that i see all day. If the guild happens to chose equity I think it is, then sorry to say I'll have to go a different rought. No offense its just I don't like a few of their members.
Back to top Go down
sheildsgalore
sheildsgalore

PostSubject: Re: Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss   Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Mar - 13:28

no matter which way you slice it, misguided is dieing, and the doctors can't come up with a cure, only to transer the good parts into another being ot make it stronger..

if you understand what i meant by that easily, GET OUTTA MY HEAD MAN!

*ahem*

i hate to admit that it is dieing, its been the guild i have been in since lvl 17, and some of the best people i were playing with left for their reasons. yunzhan i miss you D:, darkshen, i cna't forget about you either !

but as many people say, sometimes staying in one place to long is a bad thign, sometimes you gotta spread your wings out... i suppose. i knwo a person who knows soviet, wonger, and even echt, and he has been in several guilds. all i know is... jetondaci.... thanks to my sister....

we can not really do anything of the big things people my level seem to be doing, like ghosts fights, or koalak cemeteries.

its these conflicting desires of, guild dieing, new guild of high levels means doing more difficult things, versus my desire to stay in the guild that has contained my best friend i have met on dofus, like gauntlet, evilchildren, budtoker, heh i still rmember your sac jayel ^^, not to mention some of the more influential people like yunzhan * you got me to keep good care of my pets!*, darkshen... for introducing me to the guild in the first place, and chester for inspiration and competitive training, until you had to go and blue took over, you were always just thse 10 levels away, and inever seemed to gain on you.

in the end, and especially for me, its a hard choice, and you havne't seen my speak alot about this, but i have intently read what the debate going on is, which prompted the poll....

and i am glad that we are having this debate, it would be better then if i went ahead without finding out how people felt...

and isthatbetter, why are you against horizon?
Back to top Go down
jayel

jayel

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2006-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss   Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Mar - 13:32

And what does entity have to offer?. So far I all i can see they have some ppl higher lvl then ours and are apparently more active?

Sorry to say I will also go down a different route if Entity is the path members want to take.

I proposed Horizon as a possible merger as it was a step up for everyone with access to Higher Lvls and breeding resources. Never meant for it to be a downgrade.
Back to top Go down
MonkZheng

MonkZheng

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2006-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss   Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Mar - 13:54

sheildsgalore wrote:
no matter which way you slice it, misguided is dieing, and the doctors can't come up with a cure, only to transer the good parts into another being ot make it stronger..

i hate to admit that it is dieing, its been the guild i have been in since lvl 17, and some of the best people i were playing with left for their reasons. yunzhan i miss you D:, darkshen, i cna't forget about you either !

evilchildren, budtoker, heh i still rmember your sac jayel ^^, not to mention some of the more influential people like yunzhan * you got me to keep good care of my pets!*, darkshen... for introducing me to the guild in the first place, and chester for inspiration and competitive training, until
and i am glad that we are having this debate, it would be better then if i went ahead without finding out how people felt...

and isthatbetter, why are you against horizon?

Sad Sad Sad sniff sniff, Reading this makes my heart warm, thank you. But if misguided is dieing, then the only way is to split up and hope for the best. Maybe on wakfu Misguided will still live.
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/cornypaper
TickTack

TickTack

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss   Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Mar - 16:47

jayel wrote:
And what does entity have to offer?. So far I all i can see they have some ppl higher lvl then ours and are apparently more active?

Sorry to say I will also go down a different route if Entity is the path members want to take.

I proposed Horizon as a possible merger as it was a step up for everyone with access to Higher Lvls and breeding resources. Never meant for it to be a downgrade.
exactly my thoughts. you don't need a merge with a lower lvl guild. 3 high lvl people is nothing, it's not even a full team you can do some dungeon/nice hunts with not talking about the fact they might not be online all at the same time.

while i don't like Horizon much (but hey, this is not about what i like =p ) it's a higher lvl guild with high lvl people. a merge with such a guild is perfect for you (illuminati merged with ehj a few weeks ago and it worked out very nice). more active people in the same guild is nothing but a good thing. it really helps both sides to do more interesting things together.

and a week of "on trial" is necessary. it actually makes horizon a serious guild, i wouldn't let someone i don't know in my guild and give him instant officer rank either.. it's more like a period to get to know and trust each other.

just my thoughts and good luck with an eventual merge Smile
Back to top Go down
gauntlet

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2006-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss   Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Mar - 2:45

well time for me to get my oipinion in well gotta agree with evil that some times NOONE is on Crying or Very sad i mean i got to go on on times i usually don't like cause i was sick and stuff but that's not the point i mean like well(confused and unsure what to write cause i got mixed feelings bout this) all i can say is merging with entity= apprently not an option considering it has higher chances of being a downgrade
merging with horizon= seems like a good idea probably could end up better
Only thing is that with either option we lose misguided Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad i got to say i want to stay with misguided like any of you (only thing that motivated me to keep on playing) but maybe if all active members get the move we may just have a few more friends but yeah i remeber when misguided was still growing and darkshen the first(actually second case u didn't know but u probably do) still played heck he got me into the guild well duno what else to say i would like to go to horizon see how it works out but hey maybe we could make a wakfu on miguided like lots of people said.

P.S. I refuse to use punctuation sheilds :p tongue
Back to top Go down
gummimus

gummimus

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2006-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss   Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Mar - 3:15

i havent bin reading this discussion because i seemed
to drown in all the tekst.. but i have bin toald that misguided is splitting up.
and i guess that is what you are discussing.. can someone plz short off
what cunclutions you have made so fare on.. cause even though i dont play
i would hate to see misguided lost... and if you are missing a leader
i could maby start playing again.. though i havent got much time on my bordingschool Exclamation Question
Back to top Go down
calgara

PostSubject: Re: Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss   Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Mar - 3:33

i asked Entity
if they wanted to join misguided but they denied
Back to top Go down
sheildsgalore
sheildsgalore

PostSubject: Re: Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss   Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Mar - 3:50

horizon looks like the guild we are merging with.

no real condition of the merger...

and misguided is dieing are the conclusions that i have seen come up so far...
Back to top Go down
calgara

PostSubject: Re: Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss   Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Mar - 3:59

oh and i hear there some ppl in misguided who doesnt like some entity ppl, who are they is it marsxx?
Back to top Go down
crazydemonchild

crazydemonchild

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2006-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss   Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Mar - 4:08

not naming names..just a couple people in there that i can't play with.

we all know how i feel about this so I'm really got gonna keep sayin, basically the only real options are merge with Horizon...or stay a ghost guild, i really don't see any other option
Back to top Go down
ToxicTears

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss   Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Mar - 16:59

what is going to happen with the forum ?!

since i REFUSE to let misguided be sold or just die then im wondering if my eni can be leader ?
just if someone get kicked under the trial week they can come back to misguided..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss   Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Majority of the active people polled, time to discuss
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2