Misguided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Misguided

Where Misguiders get Misguided

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IMPORTANT! Who changed guild xp to 90%?!?!

Go down 
4 posters

Should defenders manage the distrubution of xp?
Yes
IMPORTANT! Who changed guild xp to 90%?!?! Vote_lcap13%IMPORTANT! Who changed guild xp to 90%?!?! Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Only some that are selected and trusted
IMPORTANT! Who changed guild xp to 90%?!?! Vote_lcap50%IMPORTANT! Who changed guild xp to 90%?!?! Vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
Definitely not
IMPORTANT! Who changed guild xp to 90%?!?! Vote_lcap37%IMPORTANT! Who changed guild xp to 90%?!?! Vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
yannickfma

yannickfma

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2005-12-13

IMPORTANT! Who changed guild xp to 90%?!?! Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT! Who changed guild xp to 90%?!?!   IMPORTANT! Who changed guild xp to 90%?!?! EmptySun 9 Apr - 8:10

When I logged on this morning, I discovered that I'll guild xp for EVERYONE was all set to 90%! The only 2 people hu were onlien at that time was XxXBloodyhellXxX and Jayel-ar, which I don't suspect they did it because they asked me hu did it. But I'm really concerned about managing xp distrubtion, because someone has been abusing the rights... AGAIN.

***I've changed EVERYONE's xp to 5% now, because I know that the majority of you don't do 90%. If you need any changing help, please ask one of the people hu has the rights.***

I hope that no one abuse these rights.
Back to top Go down
--ChAoS--

--ChAoS--

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2006-02-24

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Who changed guild xp to 90%?!?!   IMPORTANT! Who changed guild xp to 90%?!?! EmptySun 9 Apr - 18:52

I dunno what u mean coz

DEFENDERS Never had Xp contri since 1 April
Back to top Go down
giantjawa

giantjawa

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2005-12-14

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Who changed guild xp to 90%?!?!   IMPORTANT! Who changed guild xp to 90%?!?! EmptyWed 17 May - 22:46

it happened again to me and a few other "on approvals". I got only 1273 exp from a mob of lvl 54 fungi master, lvl 10 sunflower and lvl 8 demonic rose.

Should we trust defenders and below?
Back to top Go down
miso

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2005-12-17

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Who changed guild xp to 90%?!?!   IMPORTANT! Who changed guild xp to 90%?!?! EmptyMon 19 Jun - 16:38

its not all the defenders there's a person who doing this, and that fucking person who i catch will get sack on the spot but im not misguided anymore... so... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.designct.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Who changed guild xp to 90%?!?!   IMPORTANT! Who changed guild xp to 90%?!?! Empty

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT! Who changed guild xp to 90%?!?!
Page 1 of 1