Misguided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Misguided

Where Misguiders get Misguided

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Unofficial Sadida's Overpower Topic

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2005-12-13

The Unofficial Sadida's Overpower Topic Empty
PostSubject: The Unofficial Sadida's Overpower Topic   The Unofficial Sadida's Overpower Topic EmptyThu 15 Jun - 23:34

Quote :
Okay, I've made before a nice post, but the auto-logging thing didn't allow me to post the rest of the stuff. Anyways, just post here.
Possible measurements to balance the Sadidas:
This is just a simple list of things that can be made to balance the Sadidas with other classes. These things are just for balancing, from PvM to PvP.

Lower Brambles damage by 2.
This is just a simple and easily explained matter: Brambles are way TOO good for a level 1 spell. Reducing it's damage by a couple points won't do much to balancing, but at least will make things more reasonable.

Increase Earthquake's cooldown to 7 turns.
This leaves 2 turns without the casting of Earthquake, making a popular combo less effective, but still doable.

Increase drastically the healing and the AP cost by 2 (making it a 4 AP spell) of Soothing Bramble
C'mon, this spell isn't overpowered? Why Mass Clumsiness was made dodgeable and this wasn't? If the intention is to keep it non-dodgeable, raising the healing by a respectful amount, and raising the AP cost would make it less appealing, and still would be a fearful spell.

Make it so that, if you Crit fail on summoning a Sacrifical Doll, it explodes and damages the caster
This is the way to make Sacrifical Dolls be feared, but be not such a reliable weapon. Plus, they would still do the insane damage they do for just 3 AP.

Decrease the AoE of Manifold Bramble by 1 square.
Okay, what were the Devs smoking when they made this skill? 3 AP for targeting such a large area? The damage is good, and the linear-must requirement is okay as well, but reducing the AoE by 1 wouldn't hurt, and would still be very deadly.

Make each Inflatable Doll have a single buff that adds a 1-2 MP bonus, and lasts only for one turn
Everyone can keep their insane MP, and would only have to care about keeping them alive. This would make Inflatable-spamming still doable, just having the Sadida to take care of them so they aren't killed.

Remove Insolent Bramble casting delay, and make it so it removes only one bewitchment, chosen by random
Sadidas can still unbewitch, but in a slower scale. That balances things.

These are only simple measurements that I've noted here and should balance Sadidas, while still making them a very fun and powerful class. Post your critisism (sp?) and other ideas as well. And please, keep the forums clean: post ONLY on this topic about Sadidas.

here's the link:
http://forum.dofus.com/topic.php?id=22955
Back to top Go down
Yunzhan

Yunzhan

Number of posts : 336
Localisation : staring from the sidelines *waves sign* Go Misguided!
Registration date : 2005-12-14

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial Sadida's Overpower Topic   The Unofficial Sadida's Overpower Topic EmptyFri 16 Jun - 7:52

Nope...I like my Soothing Brambles JUST FINE

WTF? I depend of my Manifold to reach fathers than my Bramble!

Fine..I dun care about your Bramble...change it...

The Sac Doll change is nice...bit I prefer that you don;t change...

Earthquake...whatever...doesn;t really help...

Inflatable is okay...let us keep our crazy MP for a few turns...

and what's more...DON'T CHANGE INSOLENT!!
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial Sadida's Overpower Topic   The Unofficial Sadida's Overpower Topic EmptyFri 15 Sep - 20:53

http://www.impsvillage.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3407
ha everyone agrees
Back to top Go down
crowl

crowl

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2006-07-05

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial Sadida's Overpower Topic   The Unofficial Sadida's Overpower Topic EmptySat 16 Sep - 9:00

yea i hate those inflatable dolls rabbit
Back to top Go down
shumdude

shumdude

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2006-02-27

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial Sadida's Overpower Topic   The Unofficial Sadida's Overpower Topic EmptySat 16 Sep - 15:06

Overpowered Sadidas... fustraded
Back to top Go down
enirpisa

Number of posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial Sadida's Overpower Topic   The Unofficial Sadida's Overpower Topic EmptySat 16 Sep - 22:36

shumdude wrote:
um...not meaning to be mean but what is the purpose of this post?? It is not saying anything and is meaningless IMO...
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial Sadida's Overpower Topic   The Unofficial Sadida's Overpower Topic EmptySat 16 Sep - 23:44

enirpisa wrote:
shumdude wrote:
um...not meaning to be mean but what is the purpose of this post?? It is not saying anything and is meaningless IMO...
the prupose is
to show our anger to sadidas being so dam overpowered Evil or Very Mad
and suggestions to balance sadida with other classes
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial Sadida's Overpower Topic   The Unofficial Sadida's Overpower Topic EmptySat 16 Sep - 23:48

actually..we can have a forum section like imps village for these kind of posts...
Quote :
La Madre de Quivitar
Rant without end! Welcome inside Quivitar's mom.
it is in fact one of my favourite places to read in imps I love you
http://www.impsvillage.com/forums/index.php?showforum=27
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial Sadida's Overpower Topic   The Unofficial Sadida's Overpower Topic Empty

Back to top Go down

The Unofficial Sadida's Overpower Topic
Page 1 of 1