Misguided
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Misguided

Where Misguiders get Misguided

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

royal blue jelly fight!

Go down 
+3
Yunzhan
FTTW
sheildsgalore
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sheildsgalore
sheildsgalore

Number of posts : 248
Localisation : in the 18-D hyperspace of my mindscape, good luck finding me!
Registration date : 2006-03-23

royal blue jelly fight! Empty
PostSubject: royal blue jelly fight!   royal blue jelly fight! EmptySun 18 Jun - 16:44

low and behyold, while i was looking for weak percs to kill, and loot while hanging around the jelly penninsula, low and behold , anthem, a lvl 37 xelor, and in out guild, who was also down there, did notice something cool... a royal blue jelly had randomly spawned on the same map as he, so he called out to us misguided who were on, but only i answered his call, i arrived in like 5 seconds of the call, and we both attacked the fearsome beast.

the royal blue jelly, unpleased with us charging, put up his shield and charged at us, with its 75% resist to 4/5 elements, and -7% to water, as well as his 23 damage reduction, we had a long fight ahead, as i hit no more then 10-19 damage a turn, and anthem hit 2-6. this fearsome beast had a massive 1600 hp, 10 ap, 5 mp, and could summon little blue jellies.

i quickly intercepted this ginat blob of jelly, and thus we did fight, but, it quickly tired of me realizing my shields could fully block its tiny damage, so it ran... or rolled ishould say, by me, and after anthem. anthem lasted a few turns, but alas, he could not outrun this high mp, rangfed beast, so thus it left me, vs this giant square blob of jelly.

i prepped myself for a brutal fight, it still had 1000 hp left, and i was unhurt, the thing rolled right up to me and..... stared blankly... having closed my eyes bracing for impace, and felling none, i looked up at it, and it was jsut sitting there, so i poled it, expecting some sort of counter.. but none did come.. so i sat there for the rest of the fight swingin my blade into it, dealinmg low damage, while this thing, semmingly awaited its sure demise...

wtf.. how did i right that about this? oh well.. w/e.. once i figure out whre i saved my discolored screenshot.. i will post it :/.
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2005-12-13

PostSubject: Re: royal blue jelly fight!   royal blue jelly fight! EmptySun 18 Jun - 17:49

did u get something nice I love you
Back to top Go down
Yunzhan

Yunzhan

Number of posts : 336
Localisation : staring from the sidelines *waves sign* Go Misguided!
Registration date : 2005-12-14

PostSubject: Re: royal blue jelly fight!   royal blue jelly fight! EmptySun 18 Jun - 19:48

Sweet ^^ Youre beginnign to be a good storyteller sheilds ^^
Back to top Go down
--ChAoS--

--ChAoS--

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2006-02-24

PostSubject: Re: royal blue jelly fight!   royal blue jelly fight! EmptySun 18 Jun - 19:52

Yunzhan wrote:
Sweet ^^ Youre beginnign to be a good storyteller sheilds ^^

Wow THAT SO A INSULT =p

so u mean he wasnt good before O.o OMG ..
Back to top Go down
Yunzhan

Yunzhan

PostSubject: Re: royal blue jelly fight!   royal blue jelly fight! EmptySun 18 Jun - 20:46

That's not what I meant... I mean that he's getting better, he's improving..that he's better than ever...
Back to top Go down
--ChAoS--

--ChAoS--

Number of posts : 477
Registration date : 2006-02-24

PostSubject: Re: royal blue jelly fight!   royal blue jelly fight! EmptySun 18 Jun - 20:55

Uhum..............................

sure thing
Back to top Go down
Yunzhan

Yunzhan

PostSubject: Re: royal blue jelly fight!   royal blue jelly fight! EmptySun 18 Jun - 23:00

scratch
Back to top Go down
giantjawa

giantjawa

Number of posts : 191

PostSubject: Re: royal blue jelly fight!   royal blue jelly fight! EmptyMon 19 Jun - 13:43

dot dot dot........ Neutral
Back to top Go down
sheildsgalore
sheildsgalore

PostSubject: Re: royal blue jelly fight!   royal blue jelly fight! EmptyMon 19 Jun - 13:47

Neutral ummm... yeah.. you guys kinda.... ummm... is there any more point to this?
Back to top Go down
sheildsgalore
sheildsgalore

PostSubject: Re: royal blue jelly fight!   royal blue jelly fight! EmptyThu 22 Jun - 7:20

THS JUST IN:

another royal blue jelly was spotted in the jelly peninsual earlier today, our news reporter, standing in fornt of a giant blob of blue jelly with a crown on it has this to say:

"this poor defenseless royal blue jelly fought valiantly agianst the attackers, theattackers are beleived to be a lvl 53 cra called ranka, a lvl 35ish xelor named xx-gauntlet, a lvl 44 pandwad called uru-panda, and a lvl 55 feca called sheidlsaglore. and fomr the measurement we took, it was a lvl 52 royal blue jelly, which was a weaker version of the other royal blue jelly that came under assualt, again, by the feca called sheidsgalore.... except this time.. the cra in he group was able to snag some rare, and highly valuable royal blue jelly...."

in other news, the feca called sheildsgalore is now officially a lvl 10 tailor XD.
Back to top Go down
vigetto

vigetto

Number of posts : 342

PostSubject: Re: royal blue jelly fight!   royal blue jelly fight! EmptyThu 22 Jun - 9:05

--ChAoS-- wrote:

sure thing

Chaos just pawned Yunzhan's head for 100kamas.

Chaos is OWNING!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aznproassosciation.com
vigetto

vigetto

Number of posts : 342

PostSubject: Re: royal blue jelly fight!   royal blue jelly fight! EmptyThu 22 Jun - 9:11

--ChAoS-- wrote:

sure thing

Chaos just pawned Yunzhan's head for 100kamas.

Chaos is OWNING!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aznproassosciation.com
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

PostSubject: Re: royal blue jelly fight!   royal blue jelly fight! EmptyThu 22 Jun - 16:29

hm...chaos ppwnd vig wif his lvl23 xelor I love you
Back to top Go down
gauntlet

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2006-06-13

PostSubject: royal blue jelly fight!   royal blue jelly fight! EmptyTue 4 Jul - 4:35

i got to fight another royal blue jelly but since no one was on i fought it with random people. It was with 2 strawberry jellies, 5 blues. we had(leveles r approximate) 2 level 35 enutrofs, a level 60 sadida, a level 60 osamoda, a level 60 enirpsa, a level 40 xelor ( me), a level 40 feca and a level 50 sram( who got kicked out during the first round) :bon) :bon)
The fight took 1 hour rolling on the floor rolling on the floor and the level 60s only did like 30s or so per turn each and then i did like 8 damage a turn.
In the end we were all angry cause we only got normal jellies Sad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad so after we all parted and that is all i have to say Very Happy

seemed like a huge waste of time
Back to top Go down
FTTW
Admin
FTTW

PostSubject: Re: royal blue jelly fight!   royal blue jelly fight! EmptyTue 4 Jul - 11:55

join me hunting in forest Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: royal blue jelly fight!   royal blue jelly fight! Empty

Back to top Go down

royal blue jelly fight!
Page 1 of 1